Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

I like to suck! 40 years ago I met a black man that wanted me to suck him. I met him a few times. Sometimes in a motel or his car and then at his house. He was married. There is something special about sucking a black cock. The first time he shot his load in my mouth I couldn't swallow it, but then he spanked me for wasting his cum. I sucked him off again and swallowed it all, even licking the last drop off the end of his cock. After seeing him a couple times I was fucked by him. I was really hooked, but then he died suddenly and I got married so it was over. A year ago I hooked up with a black man that I met on line and I just couldn't help myself. I had to suck another cock. So finally I gave in and went to his house. I got naked for his and laid on the bed between his legs and played with his beautiful uncut cock. He told me to start sucking him so I took him in my mouth and it was like I had never stopped sucking cock. I sucked for a while and when I knew he was ready to cum I made sure my lips were tight around his cock. He filled my mouth with cum and I gladly swallowed it all. He just emailed me and said he wants to meet up again and this time he wants to fuck me. I keep telling myself to not go, but I can't stop thinking about how perfect his cock feels in my mouth. I want him to feed me his cum again. He is a very strong man. I want to be dominated by him. I want him to use me for his pleasure. His cock is big and I'm afraid of him fucking me, but I know I won't stop thinking about it until I'm on my back under him while he gives me the fucking that I need. Yes I like to suck cock.
I should,be so lucky

I would absolutely love to suck your black dick. I would do it in front of others too. I suck a few cocks in front of and fir my wife. She loved getting Alcock soaked with her pushy juice then telling e to suck it.
Really they us nothing better then sucking on a black cock that had been hard fucking your wife and have her direct your mouth on to him as he is ready to cum.
The memory that still makes me crazy is we went to this swingers club. We had been there a while and both of us were very hot and ready. My wife had me licked her several times while guys watched. A couple of guys even came over and had her suck third dicks in front of me. Then we walked back into the main group action room. It was early yet and not much happening. As we entered, my wife first holding my hand she squeezed it hard. I looked up and there was this VERY well hung black bull. My wife turned to me kissed me and said “ I want his cock” stay here,
Then she turned and walked away. Everyone wS naked or had white towels on. He had a small towel on his leg his black dick was out. My wife, blonde with a wicked body for fucking walked up sat in a chair a feet feet away from him and opened her legs. He didn’t wait. In a few seconds thru were kissing and he was about to start fucking her.
She said something to him and he looked towards me and nodded ok
She waved me over. There were maybe 12 people in the room, when I got to them he stood up and moved away from her
She pulled me close and said, “ do you want to watch me fuck his black cock”, I quickly said yes
Then u have to suck him right now and clean us both after he cums.
I’ll tell u the rest of you want.
Yes, please

Well, I'm not married, but as a whiteboi I can say with confidence that basically ALL whitebois want to suck your BIG BLACK COCK!!! The ones that say they don't are lying to themselves!!! There's something about a BLACK MAN, and BIG BLACK COCK that makes us feel so naturally and powerfully... submisive and feminine! The sheer, raw, and genuine MASCULINTY of a BLACK MAN, makes us realize that we're FAR closer to being white girls, than we EVER could be to being ANYTHING like a BLACK MAN! From that point, whitebois crave to offer up our lilly white bodies, to take on female sexual roles with BLACK MEN, as naturally as white women do!

You asked...
1.Would you suck a BBC
2. Is your craving as strong as your wives??
3.How do you feel when sucking a black cock?

1. OMG!!! ABSOLUTEY YES!!!
2. I'm not married, but I honestly doubt that a natural born woman has the capacity to crave BLACK COCK as badly as a whiteboi! It's too easy and available for them! Whitebois value it more POWERFULLY! We want to worship BLACK COCK like devout cultists!
3. Well, I would really know, until someone let's me try, but I'm guessing... extremely excited, very FEMININE, totally submisive, and happy beyond belief!

I am married and my wife has no idea that I suck dick. I cannot get enough BBC. I got a guy at the office that routinely stops by and gives me a load. I also have random meets with random BBCs.

My only problem with this site is that there isn't enough representation for black men looking for white guys to worship them. Why should white women get all the fun?!?!?!

Not to stereotype, but the sexiest thing I have found is a strong black man with a long thick fuckstick. Aggression, stamina, being verbal, simply adds to the package. Watching/feeling a BBC cum is a highlight that I cherish and feel. That I am lacking something without it.

I am married and my wife has no idea that I suck dick. I cannot get enough BBC. I got a guy at the office that routinely stops by and gives me a load. I also have random meets with random BBCs.

My only problem with this site is that there isn't enough representation for black men looking for white guys to worship them. Why should white women get all the fun?!?!?!

Not to stereotype, but the sexiest thing I have found is a strong black man with a long thick fuckstick. Aggression, stamina, being verbal, simply adds to the package. Watching/feeling a BBC cum is a highlight that I cherish and feel. That I am lacking something without it.
You aren't rare. I've ran into plenty white men that are married and have sucked my cock without their wives knowing it. Yeah you aren't gonna find agression and stamina but from a black man. There are more black men that are fine with white men sucking them than you'd think but they tend to be scared to express it.

You aren't rare. I've ran into plenty white men that are married and have sucked my cock without their wives knowing it. Yeah you aren't gonna find agression and stamina but from a black man. There are more black men that are fine with white men sucking them than you'd think but they tend to be scared to express it.
[/QUOTE

I can only hope you are right!!!!! What's not to like?

Let me give an example......I had a guy who I suppose was the BBC that made me who i am today. He was so hard, yet the head was soft. Perfectly veined. Uncut. Super thick and about 9". He had bull balls and yea i paid them their due attention. His body was like Adonis and he had no problem sharing it with me. I didnt just blow him, he told me what he expected....worship. I "had" to kiss and lick all of him. His load was rather thick and he seemed to never stop spurting. I had a mouthful and some ran out.(of course I had to pick it up). He told me that pleased him. It wasnt ruthless but definitely forceful. He wanted more but I had to worship his whole body before I was given more. My toungue had no limits. That was the first time I licked an asshole. It was exciting to see him squirm. I thought I wouldnt enjoy it but it was nuce spreading those muscular cheeks apart and lapping up his crack. Sure that happens all the time, but there was something about this black bull that had me restless to please him. After a long while, he wanted more head and I gave him all he wanted. That black dick was always hard. His desire to be on a pedestal had me hooked, and the BBC was just added pleasure.

Thata why I love BBC and the men attached to them...

Any insight on how to help know or engage with those BBC that are okay with it...what can a white guy do to let them know?

White bisexuals are not all sissy bitches, as most of these posts suggest. If you’re really looking you’d be on a site for men, not on a straight site fantasizing. No offense to BigFish of course for flushing you all out
When I joined, I assumed this was a site for blacks and whites to intermingle. Since most of the content is geared towards BM/WF, I know I may be out of place. But I like the pics of BBC, the cumshots, videos, pics etc. Even the narratives are interesting and arousing. I think I will stay. Maybe I will get lucky and find a guy willing to do whatever. If not that's ok. I have other means....

I like to suck! 40 years ago I met a black man that wanted me to suck him. I met him a few times. Sometimes in a motel or his car and then at his house. He was married. There is something special about sucking a black cock. The first time he shot his load in my mouth I couldn't swallow it, but then he spanked me for wasting his cum. I sucked him off again and swallowed it all, even licking the last drop off the end of his cock. After seeing him a couple times I was fucked by him. I was really hooked, but then he died suddenly and I got married so it was over. A year ago I hooked up with a black man that I met on line and I just couldn't help myself. I had to suck another cock. So finally I gave in and went to his house. I got naked for his and laid on the bed between his legs and played with his beautiful uncut cock. He told me to start sucking him so I took him in my mouth and it was like I had never stopped sucking cock. I sucked for a while and when I knew he was ready to cum I made sure my lips were tight around his cock. He filled my mouth with cum and I gladly swallowed it all. He just emailed me and said he wants to meet up again and this time he wants to fuck me. I keep telling myself to not go, but I can't stop thinking about how perfect his cock feels in my mouth. I want him to feed me his cum again. He is a very strong man. I want to be dominated by him. I want him to use me for his pleasure. His cock is big and I'm afraid of him fucking me, but I know I won't stop thinking about it until I'm on my back under him while he gives me the fucking that I need. Yes I like to suck cock.
Get or make yourself a dildo and practice on yourself. You will find that there's nothing like getting fucked up the ass.
Bet you will cum quickly when he does.?

White bisexuals are not all sissy bitches, as most of these posts suggest. If you’re really looking you’d be on a site for men, not on a straight site fantasizing. No offense to BigFish of course for flushing you all out
You are correct I am bi but to see me in daily life you would never know it’s something me and my girlfriend enjoy

They should be a lot more open about us white married men sucking them off because they could shoot their loads every day by one of us married white guys who love BBC.

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?
have many times for her and with her there always. never alone. well, one time she was here but asleep and somin happened but she was aware we were both awake and in the front room still and might do somin like that maybe...and did, actually. not same without her in room, and involved. is titally different in many ways that are good for us ame and how i think about dooing it at all for any time or reason. just want it with her there as my hotife that likes to "make me" do it for her as an order or command she makes of me or her lover that nught wants her to have me do for him sometimes, even. is only way can feel free of strange feelongs of doing somin wrong and unnatural without her there too to be the glue to jold it all together in those events and times we play nasty.with another or others.

Back