Marriages Saved/Improved by Hotwife Lifetyle?

Hubby introduced me to some of his black male friends just before we got married.........hooked every since. So, yeah, great for our marriage.........
What a wonderful beginning of a marriage!!! I love that you were hooked after that first BBC and load ... marriage doesnt get better than that

Aside from this lifestyle costing me 2 marriages previously, i've been with my current wife for 13 years, and without a shadow of a doubt, it has made us much closer. this lifestyle offers us an escape from the drudgery of life, it fulfills my need as a cuckold, it prevents any resentment from her regarding unsatisfactory sex with me, it allows us to be brutally honest with each other, mainly because we have seen each other stripped naked with nowhere to hide and exposed ourselves to each other in the most intimate way possible. It proved to her how loyal I am to her, and it proved to me how honest she is towards me. We lock eyes onto each other while she orgasms on another mans cock clutching my hand, and in that moment we are as connected as we can ever be.

Any other kinky couples that needed to drop Vanilla-Lifestyle to save the marriage and get the bedroom off Life-support?

Yup. We role play/fantasize together. However I would add “communication” is really the tangible thing in this.

I used to fantasized privately during sex and it was aight but sharing my thoughts with the wife has made everything even better. It’s funny. Havin our first baby sort of began (as it commonly does) our sex life struggling. After we introduced this dynamic the sex was so crazy I got her pregnant again lol. We still role play stuff to this day.

I think it did a lot for both my husband and I. Not so much saving since being open was something we agreed to from the start but both of us make connections with people easily and that can drive both of us to be close with those people and to want to be sexual. This was the first time either of us had the ability to act on that and not it be something detrimental or cheating so it has allowed us to relax and I think that brought him and I closer as a married couple as well.

Yup. We role play/fantasize together. However I would add “communication” is really the tangible thing in this.

I used to fantasized privately during sex and it was aight but sharing my thoughts with the wife has made everything even better. It’s funny. Havin our first baby sort of began (as it commonly does) our sex life struggling. After we introduced this dynamic the sex was so crazy I got her pregnant again lol. We still role play stuff to this day.
Role playing no doubt keeps the marriage fresh and the bedroom fucking hot because you get to playout your kinky fantasies...

I think it did a lot for both my husband and I. Not so much saving since being open was something we agreed to from the start but both of us make connections with people easily and that can drive both of us to be close with those people and to want to be sexual. This was the first time either of us had the ability to act on that and not it be something detrimental or cheating so it has allowed us to relax and I think that brought him and I closer as a married couple as well.
Trust and confidence regarding sexual intimacy with other partners.....many couples have NEVER achieved that level success which, makes your relationship that much more solid....

Well, Traditional Marriage remains on life-support while, "divorce" continues to increase.

Evolving perceptions of marriage/family continue to occur and adjustments to consummating those unions also, expand such as the inclusion of the LIFESTYLE.

So, any stories/situations where expanding the bedroom and acts of intimacy with "play-mates" helped save the MARRIAGE.....let's hear it....

I’m sure pretty much everyone is going to fall in one of two categories on this. Either it saved or revived a marriage that had gone miserably stale by giving back a missing link or piece of the puzzle to it, OR it killed one because there were other issues that were never resolved, therefore it had no hope to make it anyway.
I know everyone’s situation is different, but here’s my thoughts for those who primarily have been married for a good number of years (say near 20 or more) and are at least somewhat older (say near 40+ years old). If there’s enough common interests and love between the two of you, BUT things just don’t have that spark like it did when you were younger and first married, this MIGHT be what you need. Especially when it comes to many of us guys who are older that have conditions and/or are on meds that make us nowhere near the performers in bed that we used to be (believe me I know all too well).
However IF there are other unresolved issues, better work on communication and those things FIRST because swinging or sharing or hotwifing will NOT fix a marriage or make it better. But for many of those who are only lacking a little spice in the bedroom department, it can definitely be a win win for everyone involved if you decide to try it. Just look at the successful stories shared on here and I’m sure there’s many others as well. Come on guys and gals, let’s hear from more of you.

I don’t know if either apply but it sure is fun and isn’t a detriment most importantly

we look at it this way - we fuck a lot but sometimes a huge stud just needs to bend her over and hammer her down. She’s too sexy to not give her pussy up to hot guys so if she wants to get fucked and I want to find guys to get her fucked then we’re both happy

Very interesting thread this. This fantasy is all mine not hers, so it's good to hear from wives and couples in this lifestyle. Thanks.

I’m sure pretty much everyone is going to fall in one of two categories on this. Either it saved or revived a marriage that had gone miserably stale by giving back a missing link or piece of the puzzle to it, OR it killed one because there were other issues that were never resolved, therefore it had no hope to make it anyway.
I know everyone’s situation is different, but here’s my thoughts for those who primarily have been married for a good number of years (say near 20 or more) and are at least somewhat older (say near 40+ years old). If there’s enough common interests and love between the two of you, BUT things just don’t have that spark like it did when you were younger and first married, this MIGHT be what you need. Especially when it comes to many of us guys who are older that have conditions and/or are on meds that make us nowhere near the performers in bed that we used to be (believe me I know all too well).
However IF there are other unresolved issues, better work on communication and those things FIRST because swinging or sharing or hotwifing will NOT fix a marriage or make it better. But for many of those who are only lacking a little spice in the bedroom department, it can definitely be a win win for everyone involved if you decide to try it. Just look at the successful stories shared on here and I’m sure there’s many others as well. Come on guys and gals, let’s hear from more of you.
Agred but, finding a partner with the same values, qualities and committment during challenging times to sustain the relationship increasingly is a rarity....

Hubby introduced me to some of his black male friends just before we got married.........hooked every since. So, yeah, great for our marriage.........
That sounds great. Of course the key is you started off this way and its great you both enjoy it. I didn't start getting interested until we'd been happily married for over 20 years. It was hard for my wife B to accept because she thought I was tired of her or even bi. I'm not either (not judging anyone by the way) I just couldn't get the idea out of my head of B having great sex with someone else instead of me. Took a long time to convince B it has nothing to do with her looks, in fact it was quite the opposite, she's stunning. I thought she'd take it as a compliment as intended but in fact she found it a little hurtful which is the last thing I wanted obviously. I can't see us progressing further as B just isn't Interested, but at least she understands my intentions were good. In short communication is key.

12 years and we’ve lost count of her lovers (all lucky men) our marriage is strong and we keep no secrets from each other. Communication is tops... our sex together has never been better and we are both 50!
Excellent but, those qualities of trust and good communication increasingly are rare or not being fully developed amongst these entitled younger couples. Ironically, the hard-work developed in your marriage is key to having the sexual self-confidence and trust for wifey to have other partners then, tearing your clothes off as couple when you two get to play and re-live her kinky exploits.

That sounds great. Of course the key is you started off this way and its great you both enjoy it. I didn't start getting interested until we'd been happily married for over 20 years. It was hard for my wife B to accept because she thought I was tired of her or even bi. I'm not either (not judging anyone by the way) I just couldn't get the idea out of my head of B having great sex with someone else instead of me. Took a long time to convince B it has nothing to do with her looks, in fact it was quite the opposite, she's stunning. I thought she'd take it as a compliment as intended but in fact she found it a little hurtful which is the last thing I wanted obviously. I can't see us progressing further as B just isn't Interested, but at least she understands my intentions were good. In short communication is key.

Sounds like you need to boost her sexual self-confidence and very subtly insert men into the marriage she does gets excited about then, suggest she play if and when she's ready. I might suggest you and wifey listen to Front Porch Swingers and just do education 101 about the Lifestyle to gradually de-virginise her about considering a future playmate....

Rick and I have been "together" (or at least in contact) for over 40 years, married for over 30 years with one baby. We had broken-up for four months after Al and I started having sex. During that time, my older sister, her boyfriend, and his brother introduced me to "swapping" and then swinging. We traveled to "Zebra Parties" from New York City down to Atlanta. They thought the would be introducing me to interracial. But, Al already had! Al and I have also been together (or at least in contact) for over 40 years. He took me "chocolate cherry" as he called it, in his dorm room when I was 18 and was 19. This was only a few days after Rick deflowered me. Al and I were briefly married while we were in college. After Al and I divorced, I moved to France for work and study. While there, I met Jean-Claude, whom I married when I got pregnant. I moved with him to Upper Volta, where I became an English teacher. While there, Jean-Claude "exchanged" me in marriage with the chief of another tribe, while both were seeking unity. After bearing a *******, I was obliged to stay with that chief until I bore a *******. After living with another Black man (an American!) in Germany, I moved back to the U.S., received my degree and married Rick. In addition to swinging in college, during my career, I have had sex with numerous Black men whom I've met while traveling for business. I call that "sex", while what Al and I do is lovemaking. Our ******* has been aware of Al since infancy. First, he was "Mommy and Daddy's special friend". (Rick and Al have a great friendship.) As she got older, she realized that "when Al visits, mommy goes to bed with him and they 'sleep' together". So, these relationships can last a long time, As long as everyone involved wants it to.

Al and Angie and Rick

it works when the woman is dominant and can make her husband submit and accept being a cuckold regardless. it is all about the woman and her need to dominate and we all find ways to justify it

Back