Marriage Consummated by BBC?

I did , when I married steve in Fiji who was then 25 years older than I , during the after party he retired leaving me to carry on , feeling very merry and happy I flirted with an attractive local which ended up me being fucked by him and his friend .
Isn’t that just about the most intoxicating sexy thing u could have Ever done or has done to you as the newly married white husband !’nn god
Damn baby. Thanks do
Much for always being such a true whore for bbc bareback form the very night u Got married. This should be comoon place
Someday I hope

I've done it before
It's unfortunate that you were not in Barbados in June, 1972, when we had our 7-day honeymoon. Five local black men consummated my marriage; each local bull fucking her at least once every day. And each bull emptied his balls into my bride's womb every time one of them climaxed. When we left Barbados, one of the five had impregnated my wife with her first black/white baby. In viewing your profile photos, my wife wished that you had been bull no. 6.

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 30
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 28
It's unfortunate that you were not in Barbados in June, 1972, when we had our 7-day honeymoon. Five local black men consummated my marriage; each local bull fucking her at least once every day. And each bull emptied his balls into my bride's womb every time one of them climaxed. When we left Barbados, one of the five had impregnated my wife with her first black/white baby. In viewing your profile photos, my wife wished that you had been bull no. 6.
Lucky man I can’t imaine a Better marriage beginning devoted do bbc and in Barbados 🇧🇧! Beauty I bet she had one of rhe loosest blacked pussies ever graced
Such a BBC addicted women to
This day five babies and all that abuse from them bulls 🥰♠️

Back