Cuckold marriage problem

kyws

Couple
Hey all,

as some of you may know already - it’s sometimes hard to be a Cuck.
My wife and I are happy but sexually it just does not work. We did play with cuckolding but started an open relationship a few months back.
Now I noticed I really don’t enjoy cuckolding anymore but can’t think of „normal“ sex with my wife anymore.
Any advice from someone who had to deal with anything related?
As of right now, we might divorce because there is another woman involved and I can’t bring myself to going pussyfree again.

Hey all,

My wife and I are happy but sexually it just does not work. We did play with cuckolding but started an open relationship a few months back.
Now I noticed I really don’t enjoy cuckolding anymore but can’t think of „normal“ sex with my wife anymore.
As of right now, we might divorce because there is another woman involved and I can’t bring myself to going pussyfree again.
Did you post this to hear yourself 'think'? You can't really be looking for any 'good' advice with how vague you are: 1) You 'played' with cuckolding-did your wife see others or was it the fantasy of it and was it before your 2) open relationship? You didn't say how long you were married but went 'open' a few months ago....and you're already of the frame of mind "there is another woman involved"...I don't think I'm wrong for believing not much of this was discussed OPENLY and HONESTLY with your wife.

The first thing you said was you and your wife are happy; the last thing you said is you might divorce. It is truly, truly rare for one person to be unhappy in a relationship and not add some degree of darkness to the other's existence-and they don't have to know the specifics/details of the disfunction to know that SOMETHING isn't right and someone isn't talking about it or trying to fix it.

I don't know how going "pussy free" is even an option. I do not know a single couple that lives the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle wherein the cuck has no sexual contact with the wife. I don't see how that works. The LS is meant to enhance the sex life of a couple.

Hey all,

Sorry but this post is all over the place.

Hey all,

Open Marriage

Yes. I think that is something that should be considered before going into this lifestyle. You could still get off in other ways however and you might find this very enjoyable. Its all in the head. You change that, your problems go away.
I know this is almost impossible day for sure, but I think I could go pussy free. Not orgasm free. To go pussy free my wife and I would have to get into new things sexually

I don't know how going "pussy free" is even an option. I do not know a single couple that lives the cuckold/hotwife lifestyle wherein the cuck has no sexual contact with the wife. I don't see how that works. The LS is meant to enhance the sex life of a couple.
Take this for what it is worth. I am not a cuckold. Only fantasy and role play at this stage. That being said, I think I could be sexually satisfied without having intercourse. Hand jobs while talking, blow jobs. And if it ever came to be cumming while listening or watching my wife

Take this for what it is worth. I am not a cuckold. Only fantasy and role play at this stage. That being said, I think I could be sexually satisfied without having intercourse. Hand jobs while talking, blow jobs. And if it ever came to be cumming while listening or watching my wife
I think you may be able to do that for a short period of time. I do not think it is sustainable. Also it seems when most of the guys on here talk about pussy free they are implying no sexual contact. I'm sorry I don't believe anyone does that in real life. Like I wrote before I've been in the LS for over 20 years as a bull/stag hubby as well as being married to a QOS so I have met every type of LS person there is and we have never come across a couple where the husband doesn't have sex with the wife. It's all fine for fantasy role play for awhile but I don't see it being a long term thing. Blow jobs and hand jobs are not going to support a marriage.

Back