Husband from Ireland

Hi all. I am a cuckold husband from Ireland. Not originally from Ireland be we live here past few years. I started a story about our marriage and how it evolved to cuckold marriage. First it was with her white colleague and now at the present time it's with BBC.
Anyone who want to know more can read the story or you can DM me. If you want to know anything about me or my wife or our marriage feel free to ask me.

Hi all. I am a cuckold husband from Ireland. Not originally from Ireland be we live here past few years. I started a story about our marriage and how it evolved to cuckold marriage. First it was with her white colleague and now at the present time it's with BBC.
Anyone who want to know more can read the story or you can DM me. If you want to know anything about me or my wife or our marriage feel free to ask me.
I would like to hear your story and how your wife went black

It's not up to me. I can mention something to her but she's the one who have control over her sex life
So true broh! The same with my Wife. She alone deside bouth our and her sexual life! She is the Queen and 100% boss in our relationship and seksual life..She desdes who shhe sleep with and how she do it.

Last edited:
But isn't that how its got to be with us cuckolds
For sure! Its the Wife who desides who to fuck!!!

My Wife even deside where I as her husband gonna be when she have lover vissiting to our home. Must of the times I have to stay at our guestroom when he is with her and somtimes I have to go som where else when she gonna fuck somone in our home.

Its good for us cuckolds to know our place and to do as our Wifes demands!!!

Last edited:
Back