Making The Cuck Eat My Cum - A Picture Story

do many bulls do that
Yes! We Huge Black Cock Bulls do tend to do & try many different Dominating Things to Display our Complete Control & Superiority over our White Cucks but in the end they Appreciate what we do and are greatly rewarded with the Food of Gods! Which we Black bulls enjoy watching our Cucks devour every single drop! Beautiful is it not!👬💦💦👅👍

licking up cum is just part of the experience. If the husband is willing to suck cock and lick cum it makes it much more fun for all. It took a few cocks before i got used to sucking and tasting cum but I did. I often lick cum from her pussy or the bull pulls out and cums in my mouth but i also have licked it of her nipples, belly and other places . I have often sucked other men until they spurted hot cum in my mouth or down my throat. I like to let it run down the shaft onto their balls and then suck it off until they moan
A delightful passage of eloquence. A fucking great tribute to ir cuckolding.

Yes! We Huge Black Cock Bulls do tend to do & try many different Dominating Things to Display our Complete Control & Superiority over our White Cucks but in the end they Appreciate what we do and are greatly rewarded with the Food of Gods! Which we Black bulls enjoy watching our Cucks devour every single drop! Beautiful is it not!👬💦💦👅👍
ha ha ha usually there is not much food unless the woman is juicy and as far as dominating most are glad to do what is expected as long as they get pussy

licking up cum is just part of the experience. If the husband is willing to suck cock and lick cum it makes it much more fun for all. It took a few cocks before i got used to sucking and tasting cum but I did. I often lick cum from her pussy or the bull pulls out and cums in my mouth but i also have licked it of her nipples, belly and other places . I have often sucked other men until they spurted hot cum in my mouth or down my throat. I like to let it run down the shaft onto their balls and then suck it off until they moan
I'm so jealous. I'm dying for a night like that and maybe take a BBC in my ass while I'm cleaning up my wife's pussy.

Back