Making The Cuck Eat My Cum - A Picture Story

licking up cum is just part of the experience. If the husband is willing to suck cock and lick cum it makes it much more fun for all. It took a few cocks before i got used to sucking and tasting cum but I did. I often lick cum from her pussy or the bull pulls out and cums in my mouth but i also have licked it of her nipples, belly and other places . I have often sucked other men until they spurted hot cum in my mouth or down my throat. I like to let it run down the shaft onto their balls and then suck it off until they moan

A lot of them have no interest in it, so my wife brings it up early when she chats with a bull. One asked to talk with me, which was really embarrassing but worth it. It turned out that he really liked doing it and wanted to be sure i would go into it. It has been quite an experience for me. He lives in another city so we don't see him very often, but it is really memorable when we do.

A lot of them have no interest in it, so my wife brings it up early when she chats with a bull. One asked to talk with me, which was really embarrassing but worth it. It turned out that he really liked doing it and wanted to be sure i would go into it. It has been quite an experience for me. He lives in another city so we don't see him very often, but it is really memorable when we do.
i would think that there are a few dom bulls who would like to spank you and make you do all sort of things maybe even pass you around to service other men

fucklicking , wife doggy with husband under her licking her pussy while another man fucks her, hub gets to lick balls, cock , pussy and swallow all the juice and then the bull cums. Where doe sthe cum end up , depends

Back