Making Love, Having Sex or Flat Out Fucking......

Fucking is when we go to the adult theater and I undress, put on my blindfold, lie down on the floor and let men just fuck me, or use my mouth as a pussy.

Having sex is when I get gang banged and can't give my attention to just one or two men.

Making Love
is when I can devote myself to one or two men. Making love is when I can literally make love to their cocks and I can rub and hold them. Making love is when I feel something for the men I am with, which is often. To me, when a man takes time out of his day to be with me, that means a lot to me. It tells me that I am worth his time. And in return I love him for giving me that time.

Even when I am blindfolded and on the floor at the adult theater, I feel that the men are making love to me. They see me as attractive enough to want to have sex with me, and they cum in me which tells me that I was good enough to get them off. And that means a lot to me as well.

Often, at the adult theater, even though I am naked, blindfolded and on the floor, getting fucked by and sucking men I never see, I feel loved by them. And when I am with only one man at a time, I give myself to them totally and entirely. When I make love to a man or men, it is when I open myself completely to him or them.

Unlike many women who will not kiss their lovers, I love kissing, and I kiss the men I have sex with. When the kissing is passionate, then it becomes love making. Even with a total stranger, if he goes down on me, licks me all over, kisses me and fucks me, that is making love.

When we have looked for men to move in with us and to be my lovers, I have sex with each man who comes to the house to apply for the room we post for rent. We will show the men the house and the room we have for rent, then I tell them that if they move in that I will want them to be my primary lover. I will undress and them undress them. Then I will go down on them and make love to their cocks. I don't just suck them, I put love into my sucking.

When the men go down on me and then fuck me, I feel not only their cocks, but I feel their body against mine. I feel a connection to them physically. When the sex is more than just them sticking their cock in me and cumming in me, it is making love.

When we have men to the house, I tell them that I am theirs while I am with them. I tell each man that comes to the house for sex that I want them to see themselves as my husband, and to understand that they have all the rights to me, physically and sexually, that my husband has. When these men allow me to make love to their cocks and they have intercourse with me, vaginally or anally, to me, they are loving me. They are giving themselves to me as I am to them.

The difference between fucking me and making love to me has a lot to do with what they do with me. If a man just lets me make love to his cock, then he puts his cock in me and strokes just a few times and them cums and gets dressed and leaves, that is not making love. That is just fucking.

Let's say I meet a guy at the mall, or even the grocery store, and we go out to my Suburban and we make love in the back of my Suburban, he and I kiss, he goes down on me, he allows me to go down on him, we have intercourse, he cums in me and we lie there together afterward, that is making love, even if I never see him again. This is especially true if I orgasm with this man.

I orgasm easily. Well, I orgasm easily with men who are well sized, mostly. When a man holds me tight, kisses me and goes deeply in me, I orgasm the strongest. That is when my feelings of love are the most intense. I find it hard not to feel love for men who make love to me in such a way that I feel loved, filled and fulfilled.

To many men it may just be fucking, but when I undress and give myself to a man or men, I am making love to them. I am giving myself to them. I am loving them by giving myself to them, by giving my all to them, when we are together. I believe that I am loving the men I get with by giving myself to them and them giving me a part of themselves.

I do not see how I couldn't love a man who pleases me and allows me to please him, especially sexually. When a man or men allow me to go down on them and spend a considerable amount of time sucking them, that is them allowing me to love them. And when these same men have intercourse with me, and kiss me while doing so, they are making love to me.

A good number of the men that we find on Craigslist are men who may often not get sex. I see these times as opportunities to show them love, and to make love to them, and to give them the opportunity to make love to me.

There may be a fine live between fucking and making love, but because I am an emotional person, I can't just have sex. To me, each sexual experience is love making to some degree. The men I feel the most love for are the men I have sex with that I want to be with again.
WOW! One hell of a response.

Fucking is when we go to the adult theater and I undress, put on my blindfold, lie down on the floor and let men just fuck me, or use my mouth as a pussy.

Having sex is when I get gang banged and can't give my attention to just one or two men.

Making Love
is when I can devote myself to one or two men. Making love is when I can literally make love to their cocks and I can rub and hold them. Making love is when I feel something for the men I am with, which is often. To me, when a man takes time out of his day to be with me, that means a lot to me. It tells me that I am worth his time. And in return I love him for giving me that time.

Even when I am blindfolded and on the floor at the adult theater, I feel that the men are making love to me. They see me as attractive enough to want to have sex with me, and they cum in me which tells me that I was good enough to get them off. And that means a lot to me as well.

Often, at the adult theater, even though I am naked, blindfolded and on the floor, getting fucked by and sucking men I never see, I feel loved by them. And when I am with only one man at a time, I give myself to them totally and entirely. When I make love to a man or men, it is when I open myself completely to him or them.

Unlike many women who will not kiss their lovers, I love kissing, and I kiss the men I have sex with. When the kissing is passionate, then it becomes love making. Even with a total stranger, if he goes down on me, licks me all over, kisses me and fucks me, that is making love.

When we have looked for men to move in with us and to be my lovers, I have sex with each man who comes to the house to apply for the room we post for rent. We will show the men the house and the room we have for rent, then I tell them that if they move in that I will want them to be my primary lover. I will undress and them undress them. Then I will go down on them and make love to their cocks. I don't just suck them, I put love into my sucking.

When the men go down on me and then fuck me, I feel not only their cocks, but I feel their body against mine. I feel a connection to them physically. When the sex is more than just them sticking their cock in me and cumming in me, it is making love.

When we have men to the house, I tell them that I am theirs while I am with them. I tell each man that comes to the house for sex that I want them to see themselves as my husband, and to understand that they have all the rights to me, physically and sexually, that my husband has. When these men allow me to make love to their cocks and they have intercourse with me, vaginally or anally, to me, they are loving me. They are giving themselves to me as I am to them.

The difference between fucking me and making love to me has a lot to do with what they do with me. If a man just lets me make love to his cock, then he puts his cock in me and strokes just a few times and them cums and gets dressed and leaves, that is not making love. That is just fucking.

Let's say I meet a guy at the mall, or even the grocery store, and we go out to my Suburban and we make love in the back of my Suburban, he and I kiss, he goes down on me, he allows me to go down on him, we have intercourse, he cums in me and we lie there together afterward, that is making love, even if I never see him again. This is especially true if I orgasm with this man.

I orgasm easily. Well, I orgasm easily with men who are well sized, mostly. When a man holds me tight, kisses me and goes deeply in me, I orgasm the strongest. That is when my feelings of love are the most intense. I find it hard not to feel love for men who make love to me in such a way that I feel loved, filled and fulfilled.

To many men it may just be fucking, but when I undress and give myself to a man or men, I am making love to them. I am giving myself to them. I am loving them by giving myself to them, by giving my all to them, when we are together. I believe that I am loving the men I get with by giving myself to them and them giving me a part of themselves.

I do not see how I couldn't love a man who pleases me and allows me to please him, especially sexually. When a man or men allow me to go down on them and spend a considerable amount of time sucking them, that is them allowing me to love them. And when these same men have intercourse with me, and kiss me while doing so, they are making love to me.

A good number of the men that we find on Craigslist are men who may often not get sex. I see these times as opportunities to show them love, and to make love to them, and to give them the opportunity to make love to me.

There may be a fine live between fucking and making love, but because I am an emotional person, I can't just have sex. To me, each sexual experience is love making to some degree. The men I feel the most love for are the men I have sex with that I want to be with again.
How many men have you found on CL?

I can only speak for us but what we have together is love. There is both the emotional and physical connection. I believe you can have sex in both making love and in just fucking. We have been married for nearly 14 years and it has only been since October of last year that she started fucking Bulls. When she is with another man she is only looking for the best fuck and once he leaves she is wanting me to make love to her and hold her in my arms and show her the passion that only comes when making love. This also helps reaffirm our love for each other and that I am not angry or jealous that she has just fucked another man even though I was there watching her and perhaps seeing her do things in the bedroom that we may not do on a regular basis. And it shows me how she desires and wants me also. Our strong love for each other is what keeps our marriage together. I can say I have ran this question through my head many of times. Her favorite thing too tell me is she is able to separate love from fucking and if we ever notice that one of her "friends" is beginning to have problems separating the two it is time for us to move on. I will also add that having a Type A personality myself it can be difficult at times seeing my wife fucking another man. Then I remind myself that it's my love for her and her love for me that led us to our lifestyle in the first place. We always tell each other the sex we have is making love, whether it's slow, passionate, very intimate sex or it's hard, pussy pounding sex and all of her is mine and all of me is hers. Fucking is what she does with BBC and that's when she is the BBC slut that she is. Some may see this as hard to understand but I for one like to keep it real and say just have fun and fuck and things seem to be so much less stressful and worry free. T

Last edited:
I can only speak for us but what we have together is love. There is both the emotional and physical connection. I believe you can have sex in both making love and in just fucking. We have been married for nearly 14 years and it has only been since October of last year that she started fucking Bulls. When she is with another man she is only looking for the best fuck and once he leaves she is wanting me to make love to her and hold her in my arms and show her the passion that only comes when making love. This also helps reaffirm our love for each other and that I am not angry or jealous that she has just fucked another man even though I was there watching her and perhaps seeing her do things in the bedroom that we may not do on a regular basis. And it shows me how she desires and wants me also. Our strong love for each other is what keeps our marriage together. I can say I have ran this question through my head many of times. Her favorite thing too tell me is she is able to separate love from fucking and if we ever notice that one of her "friends" is beginning to have problems separating the two it is time for us to move on. I will also add that having a Type A personality myself it can be difficult at times seeing my wife fucking another man. Then I remind myself that it's my love for her and her love for me that led us to our lifestyle in the first place. We always tell each other the sex we have is making love, whether it's slow, passionate, very intimate sex or it's hard, pussy pounding sex and all of her is mine and all of me is hers. Fucking is what she does with BBC and that's when she is the BBC slut that she is. Some may see this as hard to understand but I for one like to keep it real and say just have fun and fuck and things seem to be so much less stressful and worry free. T
Very beautiful relationship. Congrats to you both. I'm curious though. What would hubby's reaction be if the wife ended up pregnant from one of her hung black lovers?

I
Very beautiful relationship. Congrats to you both. I'm curious though. What would hubby's reaction be if the wife ended up pregnant from one of her hung black lovers?

I would be rich by suing her doctor that performed her procedure that keeps that from happening and would still love her

How many men have you found on CL?

I had my husband go through all the pics he's taken of me and other men, and it seems that we have had, in the last eight years, an average of about 17 new men every month, to the house, that we found on Craigslist.

Making Love

Hell of a response Dee. I gave you a like for the time you put into it.

That would be 1500 men, mindblowing but it must be a typo?

She could be the thesis for a researcher in the public health field.

In addition to the men we have to the house, we also go to an adult theater a few times a month. When we go to the theater, anywhere from 20-40 men fuck me and cum in me. A lot of the men who go to the theater are lonely men who need sex. I like giving it to them.

We had 8 guys to show up for a gang bang this morning. We like to call it our church. We have our Sunday morning gang bangs and we go to the theater on Friday nights. We also like to go to the theater and then to a swing club on holidays like Valentine's day, our Anniversary, our birth days, etc.

Some men on this forum have a problem with how many men I have sex with, but it is my husband I want to make happy. And what makes my husband happy is when I have sex with other men. I don't see that as wrong.

If you added the 17 new men we have to the house from Craigslist, then the 20-40 men who fuck me at the theater each Friday, then the men who fuck me at the swing club a couple times a month, I guess you could say that I have sex with maybe 150 men a month. If you times that by 12 months and then eight years, I have had sex with about 1800 men a year. That only averages to about 5 men a day.

When you consider that when I have the most men is at the theater, on Sunday morning gang bangs and at the swing club, I am not as active as I might seem to be.

On Sunday mornings we have 6-8 guys show up. That is an average of 28 guys a month. We go to the theater on Friday nights. We stay usually about 4 hours there. In that time men line up and fuck me one after another. Usually I get fucked by anywhere from 20-40 men at the theater. Even at forty men, they are all only lasting maybe 6-7 minutes each before they cum in me.

When we go to the swing club, we stay maybe a couple to three hours, and I usually only fuck 5-10 guys. At the swing club the guys usually only last maybe 10-12, maybe 20-25 minutes before they cum in me. Our Sunday morning gang bangs usually consist of 6-8 men. "Church" usually lasts for about three to three and a half hours. In that time the men usually fuck me a few times each, and I suck them all. If you averaged the time each man at "church" fucks me, you would see that they only fuck me for about 20 or so minutes each.

Now that I think about this, there are 112 waking hours in a week, 448 hours in a month. That is 6720 minutes a week and 26880 a month . At the theater, we are there for about 18 hours a month. That's 1080 minutes. We are at the swing club maybe 12 hours a month (720 minutes.) And we have church about 12 hours a month (720 minutes.) All in all, I spend about 42 hours a month (2520 minutes) having sex with other men. I don't think that's a lot.

If you think about it, people who go to church on Sunday morning for three hours, then a couple hours on Sunday nights and then another couple hours on Wednesday nights, they spend about 7 hours a week (420 minutes) in church. That's 28 hours a month. And no one sees that as out of the ordinary. And no one sees these people spending too much time going to church. Right?

So, I spend 16-18 hours a month at the adult theater, then another 12 hours at the swing club, then we have 3 hours of church on Sunday mornings. That's about 42 hours a week I spend fucking other men, on average. That's only 14 hours more than people spend going to church each month. Then let's add in drive time. Let's look at that. If a person drives 30 minutes back and forth to work each day, that's 5 hours a week, minimum.

I still have time to spend with my 15 year old *******, when he is home. I have time to be with our live-in and my husband at night and in the mornings. And I don't often sleep 8 hours every night. Who does anymore? I also have time to keep the house up and do the grocery store shopping and the budget, etc. There are people who come home from work every day, fix something to eat and sit in front of their TV for 4-5 hours a day. I choose to have sex in those same amount of hours that other people choose to watch TV or play video games. Is that really so wrong?

To some people the number of men I have sex with on a regular basis is a lot. But then how much TV does the "average person" watch in a day? Five hours! And if each man that fucked me only lasted 20-30 minutes each, that is only an hour and 20 minutes to maybe 2 to 2 1/2 hours a day that I spend getting fucked. That's 720 hours a year (out of a possible 6570 waking hours) that I spend fucking other men. That leaves me 5850 hours to do other things that are not sexual. In essence, that means that I have sex 30 full days out of a year's time. That's an average of 2.5 hours of sex, with other men, every day, if you average it out by day. Is that really a lot? I don't think so. I have a feeling that a lot of women wish that they got that much sex on a daily basis.

I think that having sex an average of 2.5 hours a day is much healthier than sitting in front of a TV for 5 hours a day.

WOW you have totally blown my mind.
Where as my husband & I may have sex once a month. I can not fathom being w/ that many men. You do not get attached to them at that rate I guess.
You have impressed me, I wish I could experience 1/2 of what you do & wish my husband could be a part of it. He would never agree to that or me being with another man.
Id have sex and fuck you the other 29 or 30 days out the month ;)

I would think when we're being honest about this outside of the very extreme cuckolds here most of the men make love to their wives most of the time and fuck them sometimes - the reason we have BBC involved is to fuck them like animals because of their strength and stamina and the taboo is a very very powerful thing

Back