Making Love, Having Sex or Flat Out Fucking......

WOW you have totally blown my mind.
Where as my husband & I may have sex once a month. I can not fathom being w/ that many men. You do not get attached to them at that rate I guess.
You have impressed me, I wish I could experience 1/2 of what you do & wish my husband could be a part of it. He would never agree to that or me being with another man.
Reading that a sexy lady like you is maybe having sex once a month break my heart! With that kind of rationing I can only imagine how non earth shattering the once a month encounter must be ! Sexual contact and passion are necessities, or else what is this life all about. Definitely not work and cooking dinner! A pretty kitty and ass like yours need daily stretching, & licking!

You would have to tell me to stop, I'd be wanting that kitty and/or ass daily! No days off ;)

Wanting u,
C

I can't speak for the men I get with, but as for me, myself, I make love to every man I get with. The men may be fucking me, but I always make love to them.
Me too,I make love and get deep into my man whomever it might be at that moment!I meet guys at the club and I make passionate LOVE to evety single one of them.

Do you know the difference in
Making Love....
Having Sex....
Or Flat out Fucking???
I myself really don't think I know the difference and would honestly want to try all three to see which is best.
Whatcha think?
I would love to know your opinion on this & which/or all is what you like?

making love is for the morning.

having sex is for the mid afternoon.

flat out fucking is for anything after 10 pm. or when i agree for him to invite his friends over.

My first wife and I made love, the first year of marriage she slipped up and had sex with a guy. The last year of our 4 yr marriage she flat out fucked every guy she could.

In addition to the men we have to the house, we also go to an adult theater a few times a month. When we go to the theater, anywhere from 20-40 men fuck me and cum in me. A lot of the men who go to the theater are lonely men who need sex. I like giving it to them.

We had 8 guys to show up for a gang bang this morning. We like to call it our church. We have our Sunday morning gang bangs and we go to the theater on Friday nights. We also like to go to the theater and then to a swing club on holidays like Valentine's day, our Anniversary, our birth days, etc.

Some men on this forum have a problem with how many men I have sex with, but it is my husband I want to make happy. And what makes my husband happy is when I have sex with other men. I don't see that as wrong.

If you added the 17 new men we have to the house from Craigslist, then the 20-40 men who fuck me at the theater each Friday, then the men who fuck me at the swing club a couple times a month, I guess you could say that I have sex with maybe 150 men a month. If you times that by 12 months and then eight years, I have had sex with about 1800 men a year. That only averages to about 5 men a day.

When you consider that when I have the most men is at the theater, on Sunday morning gang bangs and at the swing club, I am not as active as I might seem to be.

On Sunday mornings we have 6-8 guys show up. That is an average of 28 guys a month. We go to the theater on Friday nights. We stay usually about 4 hours there. In that time men line up and fuck me one after another. Usually I get fucked by anywhere from 20-40 men at the theater. Even at forty men, they are all only lasting maybe 6-7 minutes each before they cum in me.

When we go to the swing club, we stay maybe a couple to three hours, and I usually only fuck 5-10 guys. At the swing club the guys usually only last maybe 10-12, maybe 20-25 minutes before they cum in me. Our Sunday morning gang bangs usually consist of 6-8 men. "Church" usually lasts for about three to three and a half hours. In that time the men usually fuck me a few times each, and I suck them all. If you averaged the time each man at "church" fucks me, you would see that they only fuck me for about 20 or so minutes each.

Now that I think about this, there are 112 waking hours in a week, 448 hours in a month. That is 6720 minutes a week and 26880 a month . At the theater, we are there for about 18 hours a month. That's 1080 minutes. We are at the swing club maybe 12 hours a month (720 minutes.) And we have church about 12 hours a month (720 minutes.) All in all, I spend about 42 hours a month (2520 minutes) having sex with other men. I don't think that's a lot.

If you think about it, people who go to church on Sunday morning for three hours, then a couple hours on Sunday nights and then another couple hours on Wednesday nights, they spend about 7 hours a week (420 minutes) in church. That's 28 hours a month. And no one sees that as out of the ordinary. And no one sees these people spending too much time going to church. Right?

So, I spend 16-18 hours a month at the adult theater, then another 12 hours at the swing club, then we have 3 hours of church on Sunday mornings. That's about 42 hours a week I spend fucking other men, on average. That's only 14 hours more than people spend going to church each month. Then let's add in drive time. Let's look at that. If a person drives 30 minutes back and forth to work each day, that's 5 hours a week, minimum.

I still have time to spend with my 15 year old *******, when he is home. I have time to be with our live-in and my husband at night and in the mornings. And I don't often sleep 8 hours every night. Who does anymore? I also have time to keep the house up and do the grocery store shopping and the budget, etc. There are people who come home from work every day, fix something to eat and sit in front of their TV for 4-5 hours a day. I choose to have sex in those same amount of hours that other people choose to watch TV or play video games. Is that really so wrong?

To some people the number of men I have sex with on a regular basis is a lot. But then how much TV does the "average person" watch in a day? Five hours! And if each man that fucked me only lasted 20-30 minutes each, that is only an hour and 20 minutes to maybe 2 to 2 1/2 hours a day that I spend getting fucked. That's 720 hours a year (out of a possible 6570 waking hours) that I spend fucking other men. That leaves me 5850 hours to do other things that are not sexual. In essence, that means that I have sex 30 full days out of a year's time. That's an average of 2.5 hours of sex, with other men, every day, if you average it out by day. Is that really a lot? I don't think so. I have a feeling that a lot of women wish that they got that much sex on a daily basis.

I think that having sex an average of 2.5 hours a day is much healthier than sitting in front of a TV for 5 hours a day.

Back