Loving someone with different political views.

Being a conscious Black man and "pro-Black" on alot of social issues I'm often conflicted and told that I'm in contradiction with myself because of my love for White women. First off my pro-blackness comes from a place of pro-human. If I view law-enforcement and the judicial system as inherently racist and has been utilized to exert White supremacy that's just speaking historic and present day facts. That doesn't mean I hate cops. Just because I stand against systematic White supremacy and point out White privilege doesn't mean I hate White people.

I listen to some hardedge people in the conscious community. Names like Tariq Nasheed and Umar Johnson should ring a bell to those in the know. I don't always agree with what they say but they make valid points.

But I want to know if any Black men have had relationships with White women whose views lean to the right or even the hard right. Have you ever encountered a White woman who talks that ******* like Tomi Lahren or Fox News bigots but she sleeps with Black men?

True story I got with this White woman who said she didn't believe in making mixed race babies but couldn't have an abortion if she got pregnant with my baby? She said alot of other ******* where she was obviously racist and bitter against Black people but she laid down with me. And she tell me this after we fucked.

I had another one who told me if she laid down with a Black guy who was a millionaire and famous she would lie about ******* just to get paid. I'm not sure to what to call her other than evil but her views were to the right of the political spectrum.

Is it possible to make a relationship work with someone who is on the opposite end of the political spectrum especially when it comes to Black issues?

I am an anything but establishment candidate supporter. Thats why we voted Trump. Not a fan of most R or D's tho so hopefully our party that has our hreart, L, will run candidates that get the money and support the other parties do

Does a man named Jeff Sessions ring a bell to you? Trump elected a known klans men as attorney general just so he can put the Black male bulls you love to lay down with in jail. Dr.Kings wige spoke out against him. Did you consider that?

Is it possible to make a relationship work with someone who is on the opposite end of the political spectrum especially when it comes to Black issues?
You could always fantasy play "fuck the mighty whities".with her.....:)
In all seriousness, the so-called new racial divide we seem to be seeing is really more than just that; its a divide between the rich & poor, the educated & uneducated, etc. and it encompasses more than just one race of people. Its worth noting that as some black people become educated and/or wealthy, they tend to abandon those of their own race to take sides with the "haves" and complain about the "takers". And, as the number of "have nots" increase and the number of "haves" decreases, those of influence are stacking the deck to assure themselves a "place at the table". In NC we see it every day of the week. If there's a solution, no one will readily admit it who already sit at that "table" but you can bet that the roots of all evil tend to follow the money.

You could always fantasy play "fuck the mighty whities".with her.....:)
In all seriousness, the so-called new racial divide we seem to be seeing is really more than just that; its a divide between the rich & poor, the educated & uneducated, etc. and it encompasses more than just one race of people. Its worth noting that as some black people become educated and/or wealthy, they tend to abandon those of their own race to take sides with the "haves" and complain about the "takers". And, as the number of "have nots" increase and the number of "haves" decreases, those of influence are stacking the deck to assure themselves a "place at the table". In NC we see it every day of the week. If there's a solution, no one will readily admit it who already sit at that "table" but you can bet that the roots of all evil tend to follow the money.

I don't think police unjustly killing Blacks or planting ******* on us has anything to do with money. I think its just evil.

Being a conscious Black man and "pro-Black" on alot of social issues I'm often conflicted and told that I'm in contradiction with myself because of my love for White women. First off my pro-blackness comes from a place of pro-human. If I view law-enforcement and the judicial system as inherently racist and has been utilized to exert White supremacy that's just speaking historic and present day facts. That doesn't mean I hate cops. Just because I stand against systematic White supremacy and point out White privilege doesn't mean I hate White people.

I listen to some hardedge people in the conscious community. Names like Tariq Nasheed and Umar Johnson should ring a bell to those in the know. I don't always agree with what they say but they make valid points.

But I want to know if any Black men have had relationships with White women whose views lean to the right or even the hard right. Have you ever encountered a White woman who talks that ******* like Tomi Lahren or Fox News bigots but she sleeps with Black men?

True story I got with this White woman who said she didn't believe in making mixed race babies but couldn't have an abortion if she got pregnant with my baby? She said alot of other ******* where she was obviously racist and bitter against Black people but she laid down with me. And she tell me this after we fucked.

I had another one who told me if she laid down with a Black guy who was a millionaire and famous she would lie about ******* just to get paid. I'm not sure to what to call her other than evil but her views were to the right of the political spectrum.

I couldn't; I wouldn't.

Love doesn't thrive in an argumentative environment. Love is about many things, but to me the most important are shared values and moral and ethical agreement. Why should I deal with someone who doesn't share my values when I can find plenty who do?

My late wife was very liberal and I am conservative. We just didn't have political debates because neither of us would change. We always joked about voting every election to cancel out the other one.

man that is enough to turn a man of women and some sex. I agree with you about racism and the police and justice system but when there are no blacks around the police abuse whoever they can find. I think people can have relationships even if they are totally different just look at the religious bigotries . Fucking is got to be a good way to bring peace lol.

anyone remember James Caravel and his wife?????... he was a dem strategist and she was a republican strategist...they seemed to be happy together...have no idea how... since politics is such a volatile subject at times.... but just shows it can work

I have a 55chev I go to car shows with and have a few friends we all go together...one of the other guys is as far right as you can get.. we each discovered each others politics.... and just agreed to never discuss with each other...if someone else brings it up we look at each other and smile both of us wanting to say something...but don't!
outside of his political views we have a lot in common and get along fine!

Real racists I highly doubt have fantasies of BBC with women. We have some here who still use the N word if they come into one of our locals only beach bars. We saw more racist tendencies in Chicago than down here in Jax Beach but they are more open about it here. Up there it's subtle and hush hush, here They don't care what they say.
My wife has gone off on people using the N word. We argued one time with some hillbilly from the West Side who kept using the word, called pop soda and ******* like that. Finally we told him, " Look dude, we are from the North and we won the war so we make the rules". He seriously was going to beat my ass lol I had no idea they were still so upset about the civil war haha
Anyway, My wife is very Conservative politically where I am Libertarian. We've managed 28 years without discussing politics. One regular bull we saw for a couple years till he moved was a Trump republican which means, kind of Libertarian lite. We've met up with many who were left, center and right and never had any problems. Respecting someone else's beliefs makes you a better person. Some of these people who hate you if you support Trump, they are not worth knowing. Same was true with Obama. It's too bad so many lose their minds over politics when 90% are on Govt support and don't vote anyway.

Strom Thurmond made racist comments and have a baby with a black woman, people are complex and often what they say is not what they will really do. We do not care about race or cock size and have had sex with men from many places even India and Japan. I find when you are servicing a cock the owner forgets about everything except getting itt down my throat as far as possible and filling my mouth with cum

American police are scary. As a British person we are warned about the police over there and how easy it is to say the wrong thing. What happened to protect and serve?
The majority of police over here are not armed and there seems to be more respect from and towards them than in the US.

American police are scary. As a British person we are warned about the police over there and how easy it is to say the wrong thing. What happened to protect and serve?
The move to fascism is a slow process, Subby ... bare with us. Don't worry, we'll give UK the swastika printing jobs when its time, and send invitations to the UK to join the new Axis Alliance once the paperwork is back from Russia & N Korea.
Adolf Trump
cartoon_Hitler.jpg

Last edited:
The move to fascism is a slow process, Subby ... bare with us. Don't worry, we'll give UK the swastika printing jobs when its time, and send invitations to the UK to join the new Axis Alliance once the paperwork is back from Russia & N Korea.
Adolf Trump
View attachment 1949740
Damn, the Trump Derangement Syndrome is sure endemic here. This thread had been dead for almost a year. It gets revived yesterday by an on topic post and just 5 posts later gets completely diverted off topic into Trump is the 2nd coming of Hitler by good ole sweet and cordial Mac.

Subby ... bare with us

BTW Mac, there are lots of ladies on this site I'd be happy to "bare" with. Can't speak for Subby, but I for one certainly don't care to ever "bare" with you. :eek:

Last edited:
most cops are not bad but there are a lot of police in the usa and some are pretty bad and the justice system does not weed them out and Trump is not Hitler in any shape and interracial fun is good fun and I say that from experience with people from all over the world pretty much, sex is a universal language

I feel like I shouldn't comment on your stuff but I have to if I think it is serious enough.
I mean, who among the guys who like trump think that dismantling NATO is a good idea? Personally, i have to bring up the old maxim, 'those who don't learn from the mistakes of history are destined to repeat them'.
United we stand, divided we fall. Our Russian friend has been busy and we're letting him reshape global geopolitics unchallenged.
He is interfering with elections in free countries around the world and taking what he wants in order to fulfil his strategy.

Damn, the Trump Derangement Syndrome is sure endemic here. This thread had been dead for almost a year. It gets revived yesterday by an on topic post and just 5 posts later gets completely diverted off topic into Trump is the 2nd coming of Hitler by good ole sweet and cordial Mac.
.... and fuck you very much for the credit, buttface.
.....When you start criticizing my spelling, which by the way was quick fingers putting the right letters in the wrong place, it must mean you're running out of material. Why don't you go back to tracking down your wifey and seeing who she's "baring" to lately. Maybe you can piece together the remnants of the rest of your failed & boring marriage. Not that you're getting any of that anymore, anyways.
.....As far as Trump's administration being fascist, I meant every word that I said and its circulating in Washington right now as well.
As usual, "go fuck yourself and call it a love story".

Back