• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got to love this thread. Some of the comments ranging from good to unbelievable . I can’t imagine a woman who doesn’t prefer bareback sex. No other creature on the planet screws with a condom. It’s unnatural. Sometimes uncomfortable. The lack of exterior lubrication in a lengthy bought with a nicely hung man even painful. There are times when a woman just isn’t getting as wet as usual or even not at all. Lack of foreplay, *******, some medications prevent that process. During extreme arousal I have actually gotten off on a good deep burst of cum. Like a shot of hot burning liquid coating your insides. A very pleasurable thing and a big part of great sex in my opinion. Of course the moral , sensible and even legal aspects come into play and muck up natures process. You know having a baby out of marriage or one who is fathered by one other than husband. Responsibility to your partner , lover and especially the baby that might be conceived . In today’s world there are a variety of other products that if used properly nearly eliminate the possibility of a unwanted baby. Use one or several if you intend to go bareback and are unable or unwilling to love and care for a little one who might get past all the prevention.
Your really cool.

i will be booed for this but the first time unless /or until we have both been tested..condoms are a must..i love me and my life and my health is very important to me..once we are ok .then its bareback

Creampies and breeding are wonderful and I fully support white girls who do both. But bareback interracial sex should be about creating lives, not taking them. Therefore, any bareback sex must involve regular and thorough testing of all those involved.

Got to love this thread. Some of the comments ranging from good to unbelievable . I can’t imagine a woman who doesn’t prefer bareback sex. No other creature on the planet screws with a condom. It’s unnatural. Sometimes uncomfortable. The lack of exterior lubrication in a lengthy bought with a nicely hung man even painful. There are times when a woman just isn’t getting as wet as usual or even not at all. Lack of foreplay, *******, some medications prevent that process. During extreme arousal I have actually gotten off on a good deep burst of cum. Like a shot of hot burning liquid coating your insides. A very pleasurable thing and a big part of great sex in my opinion. Of course the moral , sensible and even legal aspects come into play and muck up natures process. You know having a baby out of marriage or one who is fathered by one other than husband. Responsibility to your partner , lover and especially the baby that might be conceived . In today’s world there are a variety of other products that if used properly nearly eliminate the possibility of a unwanted baby. Use one or several if you intend to go bareback and are unable or unwilling to love and care for a little one who might get past all the prevention.
Beautiful, and so well said!!! :)

Do I prefer skin to skin? Absolutely!!! But the only man I've had sex without a condom with was my ex-husband and we were completely monogamous for 27 years! STD's are a reality, and while some of them are a treatable nuisance, others are disfiguring or deadly! I am disease free and will stay that way, and as such, condoms are an absolute MUST!!! If I enter another monogamous relationship, I'll enjoy my lover's bare cock inside me, but until then...NOT EVEN OPTIONAL!!!

Do I prefer skin to skin? Absolutely!!! But the only man I've had sex without a condom with was my ex-husband and we were completely monogamous for 27 years! STD's are a reality, and while some of them are a treatable nuisance, others are disfiguring or deadly! I am disease free and will stay that way, and as such, condoms are an absolute MUST!!! If I enter another monogamous relationship, I'll enjoy my lover's bare cock inside me, but until then...NOT EVEN OPTIONAL!!!
You go girl life Is to short to cut it short....

Obviously bareback feels better but I wear rubbers when I'm having casual sex. I'm more concerned with a visit to babynames.com than I am the STD/STI clinic. If it isn't a woman I could see myself having a baby with, I wear a condom. I love IR sex but not really interested in having mixed children.

I see lots of amateur vids where guys are having causal sex with no condoms. I wonder if these are the same men that run from the responsibility of raising a baby like it was the plague. The typical thug, yolo swag types.

Last edited:
Back