• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would bareback for sure, however the threat of a disease is what would worry me. I can't have ******* so that works out well! Cum all up inside me if you like, but don't give me something I have to go to the Dr for. For dear God I don't need that.

I would bareback for sure, however the threat of a disease is what would worry me. I can't have ******* so that works out well! Cum all up inside me if you like, but don't give me something I have to go to the Dr for. For dear God I don't need that.
black is health

black is health
Medically speaking I would have to disagree with you. No one is immune to the diseases out there today. Its just a fact of life some will disregard while others protect themselves until proven otherwise. I choose to be protected for the time being. In the future we shall see! I would want nothing more than to be full of cum, but I will be sure he is clean first. With age comes wisdom sweetie.

Medically speaking I would have to disagree with you. No one is immune to the diseases out there today. Its just a fact of life some will disregard while others protect themselves until proven otherwise. I choose to be protected for the time being. In the future we shall see! I would want nothing more than to be full of cum, but I will be sure he is clean first. With age comes wisdom sweetie.
you're right, but once you have security, to enjoy bareback!

Back