Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I personally prefer bareback but you have to know the other is clean

My first wife never liked condoms so was on birth control pills but caused her problems so was bareback no protection until our baby was born. Then she had an IUD inserted so could continue bareback unfornuately she let a lot of other guys bareback her since she didnt have to worry about pregnancy.

Got to love this thread. Some of the comments ranging from good to unbelievable . I can’t imagine a woman who doesn’t prefer bareback sex. No other creature on the planet screws with a condom. It’s unnatural. Sometimes uncomfortable. The lack of exterior lubrication in a lengthy bought with a nicely hung man even painful. There are times when a woman just isn’t getting as wet as usual or even not at all. Lack of foreplay, *******, some medications prevent that process. During extreme arousal I have actually gotten off on a good deep burst of cum. Like a shot of hot burning liquid coating your insides. A very pleasurable thing and a big part of great sex in my opinion. Of course the moral , sensible and even legal aspects come into play and muck up natures process. You know having a baby out of marriage or one who is fathered by one other than husband. Responsibility to your partner , lover and especially the baby that might be conceived . In today’s world there are a variety of other products that if used properly nearly eliminate the possibility of a unwanted baby. Use one or several if you intend to go bareback and are unable or unwilling to love and care for a little one who might get past all the prevention.

Back