• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I fuck 2-3 girls a week... a few marries ones in a month. Very few ask me to wear condoms...and I don't like using condoms at all. Love the raw skin to skil feeling and shooting my hot cum inside the girls. I know many girls who would use condoms to avoid contact with white seed but will go bare with BBCs
I don't think it's about being black or white per se, it's about how aroused the woman is at the point where using condoms has to be decided (which of course may or may not have a certain correlation with race, but that's a whole another subject..). I've personally never had a girl ask me to wear a condom after I've given her pussy a good licking, even if we had actually talked about using protection beforehand. But once you've already given them a couple of orgasms, I find that they won't complain when you just slide it in bare and eventually fill her with your seed.

Women are suckers for spontaneity (something that putting on a condom will completely ruin), as well as being "taken" by the man. You can do the math and find the answer to why there are so many unplanned pregnancies, even though every woman will claim that they always use condoms outside of relationships. Basically, they often end up leaving it up to the guy if he wants to wear one...

Last edited:
I love bareback and rarely use a condom.I also restrict myself to a relatively closed group of people. Members of the group get checked medically periodically and any issues about birth control are discussed up front. Being spontaneous during sex does heighten the experience but one should always remember that things like HIV and Herpes are forever. According to most of what I have read about 20% of the population has some type of STD. I have been told that a Herpes outbreak can be very painful. Personally I would never stick my cock in any woman that didn't have a clean medical. It really comes down to how much risk you are willing to take for pleasure

I am super-sensitive to my bbc bareback...love the sex with him but the last time was the best...I began cumn as soon as he entered me....the feeling of every single vein and spasm kept my at my peak.....DAMN!!!! My pussy gets wet with the mere thought of bareback sex!
mmmh sweety u nasty..I like!

If he's clean...
Problem is when a guy says hes clean, and you suspect he may not be. I was text flirting with a guy earlier this year, his details had been passed on to me by my ex BBC end of 2013. I was going to go with him till i found out he had shared a girl with another guy who had admitted he had had genital warts in the past. I have heard these things can linger so I didnt meet up with the guy (who got a bit moody about it!). I am now wary about people who say they are clean and only do bareback on oral at moment.

No man of most any race would want to go in wearing a condom because it just takes so much out of the experience for me. I have even tried the super thin ones that claim to be like bareback and they don't.

Back when I was getting around with lots of different women including some pay for play who were much younger and more beautiful than I would ever get any other way, I had to wear the bag.

The excitement of being with a gorgeous college age girl was like a high but the actual pussy itself just felt wrong. They cover nerve endings and the warm wetness you feel bareback.

Back