• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All of my black lovers fuck me bareback and cum very deep indside me and I love it and so does my husband! I am a black owned wife and I give myself completely to all black men and Im very happy being bred by them!

I have yet to be with a black man, but I definitely would want to go bareback. I wouldn't want a layer between me and him! And then feeling his cum shooting inside me would make it somehow more "official" that I had just been blacked!
Interesting that you haven't had your BBC yet. With the way your sounding we shall see if you make the week with out having this resolved.

I have yet to be with a black man, but I definitely would want to go bareback. I wouldn't want a layer between me and him! And then feeling his cum shooting inside me would make it somehow more "official" that I had just been blacked!

Do get in touch. I'd like to help you out with that...

We had our first BBC a few months ago. At first we talked about condoms, but then she was so turned on to feel him bareback. I was also very turned on to see her want it so bad. Its a tough decision when you are trying to play safe. But ultimately there is nothing like watching your wife get pounded by a well hung bull that gets to take her in any way he pleases.

Yes, I agree this is a very personal decision that a couple has to discuss and make. I know we talked about it for a long time before my first bbc experience. But for me, I knew I would want to play without condoms, it was that important to me and part of the attraction and desire. Fortunately, my hubby was supportive and was okay with it, okay with the guy cumming in me. We knew it would limit our possible playmates, but I would rather play bareback or not play at all.
Agreed! I could tell it took her excitement to a whole new level knowing he would shoot his cum deep into her. Made it that much more of a mental turn on for us both.

Back