• Yes, Lots of Times

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • No, Afraid of How She Might React

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Still Contemplating

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we did the same thing. it took us months before going bareback. we have to make a smart choice otherwise you will get sick.
Fantasizing is great but the only "smart choice" is to use a condom. You have no idea who else the other person is fucking. I hate condoms! But, I really hate getting sick too!

It's disrespectful for a white female to ask a black guy she's fucking to use a condom
I agree that it is disrespectful! I think a black man should use a condom if he is respectful! Unless it is a regular relationship and he is monogamous with the white woman. A white woman may not demand that a black male do anything. But if he is smart, he will use a condom for his own protection.

all bareback bbc in my wife...
I love when she takes it bare...
If he is a real good bull he will cum loads on my face...after fucking my wifes shaved little pussy
You say "all bareback in my wife" and then attach pictures of a man with a condom on??? Get real. Now i don't even think you are real man.

My wife thinks that this position is very hot. She likes to think about me laying behind her pulling her legs back for massive black cock.
Yes my girlfriend who cuckolded me in my 20's used to lay on top of me while her 19 year old black stud lover used to pound her into the bed. I was their "mattress" as they called me. She used to LOVE that and cum like crazy!

Fantasizing is great but the only "smart choice" is to use a condom. You have no idea who else the other person is fucking. I hate condoms! But, I really hate getting sick too!

Get someone who's clean, and make him the wife's personal lover. That way you know she won't get sick by fucking random men. That's what I tell most couples. It's why I don't indulge in group sex or gangbanging.

(Sigh) The joy of BareBacking
pleasure-town-o.gif

Back