Location on profile.

For me it's about not giving up too much info in a public forum. Additionally, I'm not looking for anyone, just sharing what I've done.

When people DM me, I give them more details on location as well as reiterate I'm not looking to hook up anymore.

@Jenniferkayla (close to you.........think Stanford area (the overpriced college where my d a u g h t er went to grad school).

Last edited:
For me it's about not giving up too much info in a public forum. Additionally, I'm not looking for anyone, just sharing what I've done.

When people DM me, I give them more details on location as well as reiterate I'm not looking to hook up anymore.

@Jenniferkayla (close to you.........think Stanford area (the overpriced college where my d a u g h t er went to grad school).
Doesn't make any sense. You don't have a picture on your profile. How is someone going to find out who you are? if you did have a picture, All you need to do is blur/crop your face or any visible marks. T

Doesn't make any sense. You don't have a picture on your profile. How is someone going to find out who you are? if you did have a picture, All you need to do is blur/crop your face or any visible marks. T
I can see your point. However, I had a pic for a while, but got a lot of vulgar comments that I can do without. I do send a "normal" pic on DM when asked.

Check your DMs

Back