No. Because running around behind the back of someone you love makes you a low life and so does playing with a cheater
You see, from your moral standpoint, a cheater is "a low life", hence placing your morals above others. Similarly, others say they find it lowlife that some people give their wives away or have threesomes or gangbang, etc. Would one come on such a website and judge others for their kinks? This is neither church nor mosque, etc. So long as no one is hurt, who am I to judge others? I may not understand or like someone else kinks or share in them, which, I believe is understandable, but I would refrain from being their judge.

Cheating can be risky, very risky, and even deadly. Those that are involved in it do it at their own expense, but again, who am I to be their judge?

You see, from your moral standpoint, a cheater is "a low life", hence placing your morals above others. Similarly, others say they find it lowlife that some people give their wives away or have threesomes or gangbang, etc. Would one come on such a website and judge others for their kinks? This is neither church nor mosque, etc. So long as no one is hurt, who am I to judge others? I may not understand or like someone else kinks or share in them, which, I believe is understandable, but I would refrain from being their judge.

Cheating can be risky, very risky, and even deadly. Those that are involved in it do it at their own expense, but again, who am I to be their judge?
No. From a society standpoint a cheater is a low life and I hope you run into an angry husband. We judge cheaters all the time in the swinger lifestyle because they are selfish liars and they put others at risk. You can’t trust a liar. People judge. You’re judging me for judging.

No. From a society standpoint a cheater is a low life and I hope you run into an angry husband. We judge cheaters all the time in the swinger lifestyle because they are selfish liars and they put others at risk. You can’t trust a liar. People judge. You’re judging me for judging.
Not sure if I'm interacting with the husband or the lady, but note that I'm not judging but pointing out that you're judging others putting your morals above theirs. That's a mere observation.

Now, if you say your judgment is from
a society standpoint
Then, I'm bound to ask what is your definition of
? And that's for a common understanding of what we're talking about for a better interaction.

Last edited:
Not sure if I'm interacting with the husband or the lady, but not that I'm not judging but pointing out that you're judging others putting your morals above theirs. That's a mere observation.

Now, if you say your judgment if from

Then, I'm bound to ask what is your definition of

? And that's for a common understanding of what we're talking about for a better interaction.
First off this is the wife. I’ve watched an irate husband walk into a swinger club and start threatening everyone there. I really don’t care about your opinion. The play you engage in puts others at risk. Don’t try to hide behind fetish and claim just because one thing is acceptable that all things are acceptable. That’s exactly what pedophiles are doing right now. Trying to normalize that. Playing without your spouses knowledge is a huge line to cross. Not even comparable to swinging

First off this is the wife. I’ve watched an irate husband walk into a swinger club and start threatening everyone there. I really don’t care about your opinion. The play you engage in puts others at risk.
Lady, you don't have to care about my opinion. I made a simple observation and asked what your definition was of the term society, expecting your answer on that hoping we were having a civilized and intelligent, logical conversation. In place of an answer, the only reaction I got is an accusatory moralistic personal opinion. Isn't that to be objective and understand each other we have to agree on the same lexicology or lexicality (so to speak)?

My point is to stop uttering here that others are lowlives because your morals are not shared by everyone, mostly when you come secretly to an adult site like this one. And the mere reason of you doing this secretly is an obvious sign that it's not a common shared moral

Lastly, if you've read my previous comment carefully, you would have noticed that I pointed out that cheating can have dramatic consequences.

This being said, you're free to think or feel however suits you. I was only making observations.

That’s exactly what pedophiles are doing right now.
Please, don't try to raise this kind of topic in our conversation because nowhere you will read me mention that. This is an adult site and I can only talk about adult-related topics. Thanks!

Lady, you don't have to care about my opinion. I made a simple observation and asked what your definition was of the term society, expecting your answer on that hoping we were having a civilized and intelligent, logical conversation. In place of an answer, the only reaction I got is an accusatory moralistic personal opinion. Isn't that to be objective and understand each other we have to agree on the same lexicology or lexicality (so to speak)?

My point is to stop uttering here that others are lowlives because your morals are not shared by everyone, mostly when you come secretly to an adult site like this one. And the mere reason of you doing this secretly is an obvious sign that it's not a common shared moral

Lastly, if you've read my previous comment carefully, you would have noticed that I pointed out that cheating can have dramatic consequences.

This being said, you're free to think or feel however suits you. I was only making observations.

Please, don't try to raise this kind of topic in our conversation because nowhere you will read me mention that. This is an adult site and I can only talk about adult-related topics. Thanks!
If you cheat or seek cheaters you’re a low life. Period. This is about consent. Everyone we are with consents. You don’t allow that then you’re scum

Most of the.black guys that I ask the same question,.. say they like the ones who are cheating the best mainly because the husbands who know about the wife’s black lovers, want to watch or be there while he’s fucking the wife and they are always a nuisance by either videotaping, taking photos.or wanting to get involved and it’s a turn-off to them. They also feel that the wife seems to “hold back” her feelings or expressions not wanting to show hubby how much she is enjoying his black cock. When alone with the wife or cheating on her husband, the wives never hold back and there are no distractions from the husband..
I maybe the exception, I don't mess with any wives that are cheating or sneaking. Not saying I'm better than any, but I keep my morals in check regardless being in the lifestyle. While I would never settle for or allow my lady to fuck another man, I would never want to be the man who finds out his wife is cheating. I take it most of the bulls in here are single but I wonder, for the ones that are not, could they deal with thought of their lady cheating.

My Wife during Her career as a black cock slut, mostly always preferred to go on Her adventures alone, occasionally I was allowed to go to some of Her arranged sex events, with Her and Her black boyfriend and friends.
Sometimes I was allowed to fuck Her and have Her boyfriend enter Her while I was also inside Her ( Very enjoyable for Me ).
I always dropped Her off and picked Her up though.
Her boyfriend had a similar dirty mind to me, and We did talk occasionally about things that turned us both on, ( Him and Me ).
She never said No, always loved sex sexual adventures,which in turn when we were alone made our singular sex life extremly exciting. 👌
Funny how you said her career lol like it's something that can go on a resume lol.

No. Because running around behind the back of someone you love makes you a low life and so does playing with a cheater
I think it depends on the person, there are women who like to cheat on their husband behind his back and if it's something he "authorizes" it loses its appeal, just as there are husbands who like to be cheated on behind their back, find out that their wife cheats on him and doesn't say anything nothing because that's what he likes!

I think it depends on the person, there are women who like to cheat on their husband behind his back and if it's something he "authorizes" it loses its appeal, just as there are husbands who like to be cheated on behind their back, find out that their wife cheats on him and doesn't say anything nothing because that's what he likes!
You just proved you know nothing any the lifestyle. Cheaters are shunned.

Back