Most of the.black guys that I ask the same question,.. say they like the ones who are cheating the best mainly because the husbands who know about the wife’s black lovers, want to watch or be there while he’s fucking the wife and they are always a nuisance by either videotaping, taking photos.or wanting to get involved and it’s a turn-off to them. They also feel that the wife seems to “hold back” her feelings or expressions not wanting to show hubby how much she is enjoying his black cock. When alone with the wife or cheating on her husband, the wives never hold back and there are no distractions from the husband..
I do not get to watch my wives with the black lovers she has fucked or is fucking. Not one of her BBC Bulls have ever told her they wanted me to watch, not one.

So, that's not morally acceptable to society, meaning it's lowlife, then it would be inappropriate to judge one's lowlife better than someone's else lowlife, just to give oneself some higher self-esteem and a feeling of superiority. All in the same rotten basket. In those circumstances, one would be better off saying something along the line of "I don't like this and don't partake in this kind of behavior for such and such reasons, like betraying your partner, etc". Other than that, no rotten tomato is better than another.
Yea cheating isn’t cool in itself no one likes them. But this post was for the ones who was a Cheating Kink… Husbands are fully aware but they don’t know what’s going on that’s the trill part of the kink. They get videos from their wives phones when they “find out” .. it’s a lot of kinks out there. I don’t like farts at all it’s nasty to me but for some couples they love black men farts the smell the taste .. it’s not my thing so I don’t make any comments on that subject. People have their kinks it’s life.. I think everyone that had something negative to say about the post should have took a step back and realize it’s not their thing and kept it moving.

Doesn’t matter, we as human beings all have the innate ability to feel distinguished the difference between what is right and what is wrong. Whether or not their moral compass is a bit skewed or not is irrelevant. If you can’t make a moral decision based on what you feel, then the negative impacts of getting caught cheating alone is enough to make one with any sense of rational thought know that it’s wrong. We don’t have to judge at that point because almost all of them feel remorse or guilt after being caught in the act. You don’t just feel those things for no reason.
You know what, you are 100% correct. The kink side of it is an entirely different story and that is exactly what you intended for this post so you have my apologies for that. However, actual cheaters in this thread should’ve have done the same thing. I think that’s what antagonized it all, but either way, our opinions shouldn’t matter. You, the husband, and the wife are all happy with it and that’s really all that matters.

Thank you for your service, btw. My husband is also a U.S. Army veteran 2007-2015. 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸
EXACTLY FINALLY SOMEONE THAT GETS IT. ALL 3 ARE HAPPY. At least from my stand point she’s happy, she went home and made THEM happy. He doesn’t like being in the room physically he psychologically wants to think she’s at the gym if she said I’m the bull he wouldn’t have been able to get off … if you know what I mean. So the lying, cheating plays a role into THEIR relationship not mine or anyone else’s. Thank you for understanding. And yess another vet.. maybe one day we can hang out.

Doesn’t matter, we as human beings all have the innate ability to feel distinguished the difference between what is right and what is wrong. Whether or not their moral compass is a bit skewed or not is irrelevant. If you can’t make a moral decision based on what you feel, then the negative impacts of getting caught cheating alone is enough to make one with any sense of rational thought know that it’s wrong. We don’t have to judge at that point because almost all of them feel remorse or guilt after being caught in the act. You don’t just feel those things for no reason.
None of my posts here said cheating was a good thing. What to me doesn't feel right is when someone decides that cheaters are lowlifes from society's perspective while they are on this site doing some of the things society doesn't approve of. That one may not like cheating or have respect for cheaters can be understandable. That cheating can have and has already had disastrous consequences is undeniable. But, "why do you notice the splinter in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own?" Many of us have heard of this saying.

So, all I'm asking is respect for one another. If you see danger and feel you have enough good heart to help someone by warning them of any danger you see, do so, but do not display self-righteousness and look others down, judging them in a very inappropriate manner when you're not clean yourself, say from the point of view of society.

Last edited:
Most of the.black guys that I ask the same question,.. say they like the ones who are cheating the best mainly because the husbands who know about the wife’s black lovers, want to watch or be there while he’s fucking the wife and they are always a nuisance by either videotaping, taking photos.or wanting to get involved and it’s a turn-off to them. They also feel that the wife seems to “hold back” her feelings or expressions not wanting to show hubby how much she is enjoying his black cock. When alone with the wife or cheating on her husband, the wives never hold back and there are no distractions from the husband..
Well someone should be there to watch for safety reasons if you are hooking up for the first time

So, that's not morally acceptable to society, meaning it's lowlife, then it would be inappropriate to judge one's lowlife better than someone's else lowlife, just to give oneself some higher self-esteem and a feeling of superiority. All in the same rotten basket. In those circumstances, one would be better off saying something along the line of "I don't like this and don't partake in this kind of behavior for such and such reasons, like betraying your partner, etc". Other than that, no rotten tomato is better than another.
Touché !!

I do not get to watch my wives with the black lovers she has fucked or is fucking. Not one of her BBC Bulls have ever told her they wanted me to watch, not one.
Why wait for an invitation that will never come.

Man-up and just tell your wife—and perhaps her lover—that you want to watch.

No. Because running around behind the back of someone you love makes you a low life and so does playing with a cheater
Why always judge the choices and attitudes of others? I love women who cheat because they do nothing wrong, they just follow their passions and I love bulls who go with these women for the same reasons and because they do good for those women. Sex and passion are stronger than the stupid human rules that try to cage them. I love people who put passions before rules

My wife was exactly like that. Her bulls would tell me your wife is a grade A black man loving white slut that will do anything we tell when I wasn't there.

Cheating happens, and to be honest I have cheated on my husband. Certainly not proud of it and afterwards I think I could have done it differently. Don't get me wrong, I think cheating in general is the wrong thing to do, especially when you hurt someone in the process, which mostly does. When your partner kind of knows that you fuck other men, but does not want to know anything about it, I do not consider that as cheating.
if he "Kind of knows and doesn't want to know anything about it" for me I understand that he accepts the condition, if he doesn't pronounce negatively about it then it's not cheating!

Often the husband knows or suspects but is ashamed to talk about it, even more so those who are cheated and like the experience and therefore just accept it

Silently watching your wife create freedom and you "lose" control of her is magnificent!

But I don't understand your case as being "betrayed behind the back", your wife will have fun and you know what she's going to do, you just stay out of the party lol, which I think is pretty dominant on her part and her bulls!

In my opinion, I also think it's the right of the wife and the bull to choose whether or not you can watch it!

She just loves my big black cock more. Slut young white wives love fucking me they give me anything I want. Their husbands are just pawns ♟️ to get them ready for me. What a cheating wife. He loves to come home to a sloppy wet kiss knowing I was all inside the women he married mouth just cumming till anytime I grab the back of her head. #Blackisbetter
If husband knows its not cheating, wives doing it on husbands permission.
Its a pleasure for me to share my wife with some nice black gentlemen.

This is 100% true, I really don't like the husband there, it really is FUCKING ANNOYING!!!!!!

Back