NavyVetBbc

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
She just loves my big black cock more. Slut young white wives love fucking me they give me anything I want. Their husbands are just pawns ♟️ to get them ready for me. What a cheating wife. He loves to come home to a sloppy wet kiss knowing I was all inside the women he married mouth just cumming till anytime I grab the back of her head. #Blackisbetter

She just loves my big black cock more. Slut young white wives love fucking me they give me anything I want. Their husbands are just pawns ♟️ to get them ready for me. What a cheating wife. He loves to come home to a sloppy wet kiss knowing I was all inside the women he married mouth just cumming till anytime I grab the back of her head. #Blackisbetter

Attachments

• IMG_6817.MOV
    19.9 MB
Based on my experience, after a black man is invited in, loving his black cock is natural and normal for a married white woman who gets a black man's cock.

Damn - that’s hot

Both tbh. I like the cheating ones because of the thrill I like the ones who husbands knows she’s sucking my dick but still stays
Most of the.black guys that I ask the same question,.. say they like the ones who are cheating the best mainly because the husbands who know about the wife’s black lovers, want to watch or be there while he’s fucking the wife and they are always a nuisance by either videotaping, taking photos.or wanting to get involved and it’s a turn-off to them. They also feel that the wife seems to “hold back” her feelings or expressions not wanting to show hubby how much she is enjoying his black cock. When alone with the wife or cheating on her husband, the wives never hold back and there are no distractions from the husband..

Most of the.black guys that I ask the same question,.. say they like the ones who are cheating the best mainly because the husbands who know about the wife’s black lovers, want to watch or be there while he’s fucking the wife and they are always a nuisance by either videotaping, taking photos.or wanting to get involved and it’s a turn-off to them. They also feel that the wife seems to “hold back” her feelings or expressions not wanting to show hubby how much she is enjoying his black cock. When alone with the wife or cheating on her husband, the wives never hold back and there are no distractions from the husband..
So I only play with Daddy there, so he can video take pics and so I can let go in front of him! If a potential playmate is not good with that then it is a non-starter. Different strokes! Hee!

Are most of the wives cheating while with you or do the husbands know about you.. And if I may ask, what kinda wife do you like best, one that cheats with you or one where the husband knows about you..?
Both tbh. I like the cheating ones because of the thrill I like the ones who husbands knows she’s sucking my dick but still stays

Anyway, the important thing is that you black bulls fuck white wives! ;)

A good cuck knows how to stay apart and even pretend not to know

My Wife during Her career as a black cock slut, mostly always preferred to go on Her adventures alone, occasionally I was allowed to go to some of Her arranged sex events, with Her and Her black boyfriend and friends.
Sometimes I was allowed to fuck Her and have Her boyfriend enter Her while I was also inside Her ( Very enjoyable for Me ).
I always dropped Her off and picked Her up though.
Her boyfriend had a similar dirty mind to me, and We did talk occasionally about things that turned us both on, ( Him and Me ).
She never said No, always loved sex sexual adventures,which in turn when we were alone made our singular sex life extremly exciting. 👌

I will never understand the whole playing with cheaters thing. There are plenty of couples and singles that consent. That is a great way to get hurt. Literally.
Lol. He has a cheating kink … it doesn’t work if he knows about her cheating he likes to find videos. The caption is true but others like the way I word my post. And I keep it on me even when I’m fucking #LegallyProtected

Back