No. It’s not an opinion. Have you ever been in a swing club when an angry husband or a private investigator shows up for a cheating wife?
No, but as I said, this is my opinion, when my wife asked at the beginning of our relationship years ago if I accepted and forgave betrayal, I said yes! i.e. it's me!

each case is different, each person is different!

Also, many husbands don't listen to their wives.many don't try to improve their sex life and etc!.....we are talking about a society in which half of the religions condemn women who have sex for pleasure, generalizing this is complicated, it is a very complex subject!

No, but as I said, this is my opinion, when my wife asked at the beginning of our relationship years ago if I accepted and forgave betrayal, I said yes! i.e. it's me!

each case is different, each person is different!

Also, many husbands don't listen to their wives.many don't try to improve their sex life and etc!.....we are talking about a society in which half of the religions condemn women who have sex for pleasure, generalizing this is complicated, it is a very complex subject!
Betraying someone you are supposed to love is completely different. An opinion that this is okay is invalid

Betraying someone you are supposed to love is completely different. An opinion that this is okay is invalid
I understand your opinion and I even think you're right, but before being a cuckold, I've already fucked some married woman without her husband knowing and that's why I say that for a man to catch a woman behind her husband's back is wonderful, I don't know about your opinion of women, that's why I say that I accept it, I can't be hypocritical in saying that I don't accept something that I've done in the past and I liked it.

PS:I was also betrayed without knowing it and when I found out, I cried like a baby but it was this feeling of impotence in front of my ex that made me join the cuckold, and from there I continued on my way!

I understand your opinion and I even think you're right, but before being a cuckold, I've already fucked some married woman without her husband knowing and that's why I say that for a man to catch a woman behind her husband's back is wonderful, I don't know about your opinion of women, that's why I say that I accept it, I can't be hypocritical in saying that I don't accept something that I've done in the past and I liked it.

PS:I was also betrayed without knowing it and when I found out, I cried like a baby but it was this feeling of impotence in front of my ex that made me join the cuckold, and from there I continued on my way!
That’s why you defend cheaters

Doesn’t take much to be better that cheaters and pedophiles. There is no excuse for either
You see, you're just proving my point that some people believe their morals are superior to the morals of others. I respectfully ask you not to raise in our adult discussion that non-adult topic. Because you have no consideration of others' morals and opinions, you saw it fit to ignore my request and spill your guts. I have to habit to respect women, and I stick to those morals of mine. Now, since you want to play the priest and the heavenly judge, let me ask you the following:

You said earlier and I quote you
from a society standpoint a cheater is a low life
Do you think that society approves of you, a married woman, or a woman in a relationship, opening up your legs wide to other men even with the consent of her husband or partner? That kind of woman is the definition of slut. In which kind of category do you think that society classifies her?

And since you seem to limit society to your swinging world, what do you think that the rest of the world thinks of those swinging activities?

Lastly, for your information, where I'm from this kind of woman, as described above, is called a "dirty bag" and is not respected.

Cheating happens, and to be honest I have cheated on my husband. Certainly not proud of it and afterwards I think I could have done it differently. Don't get me wrong, I think cheating in general is the wrong thing to do, especially when you hurt someone in the process, which mostly does. When your partner kind of knows that you fuck other men, but does not want to know anything about it, I do not consider that as cheating.

You see, you're just proving my point that some people believe their morals are superior to the morals of others. I respectfully ask you not to raise in our adult discussion that non-adult topic. Because you have no consideration of others' morals and opinions, you saw it fit to ignore my request and spill your guts. I have to habit to respect women, and I stick to those morals of mine. Now, since you want to play the priest and the heavenly judge, let me ask you the following:

Do you think that society approves of you, a married woman, or a woman in a relationship, opening up your legs wide to other men even with the consent of her husband or partner? That kind of woman is the definition of slut. In which kind of category do you think that society classifies her?

And since you seem to limit society to your swinging world, what do you think that the rest of the world thinks of those swinging activities?

Lastly, for your information, where I'm from this kind of woman, as described above, is called a "dirty bag" and is not respected.
Again it has to do with consent. One member can’t consent when one is cheating. I know exactly what society thinks about swingers. That’s why I’m discreet about who we are. But I’m not here cheating on my husband and putting others at risk

You should get verified so you have an ounce of credibility

She just loves my big black cock more. Slut young white wives love fucking me they give me anything I want. Their husbands are just pawns ♟️ to get them ready for me. What a cheating wife. He loves to come home to a sloppy wet kiss knowing I was all inside the women he married mouth just cumming till anytime I grab the back of her head. #Blackisbetter
Love 2 apply

If this was said intending to satisfy kinks and fetishes, by all means carry on. I do not have the mindset of a cuck couple, or people who fetishize degradation of their significant other. No offense to them as everyone has different things they are into and more power to them! As long as they’re having fun, great!

However, if there was any sentiment behind this whatsoever, then I should probably correct you, at least from my standpoint. I can’t speak for everyone who is a part of this lifestyle but I can speak for myself. My husband is white and by no stretch of any imagination is he useless. As fun as this lifestyle can be, the shear reality is that there’s absolutely nobody on this planet or on this site that can satisfy me on a physical, emotional, or an intellectual level than my husband does. All the consensual sex is amazing, don’t get me wrong. But there’s absolutely nothing better than coming home after a “play date” and having my husband mount me like a silverback gorilla and pulverize me into oblivion. Sometimes I think people have a hard time separating the kinks from what the actual reality of the situation is. Either way, not useless.
Couldn’t agree more

In my view, the achievement is much greater for you when you make a woman cheat on her husband without him knowing it, because in that case it's totally you, your ego and your ability to convince her!
On first reading your post gave me a hard-on. Perhaps that’s because I’ve repeatedly fucked more than a few very beautiful cheating wives without their husbands ever knowing.

Unlike in your adulterous adventures, the wives who were cheating with me didn’t need any convincing at all. Every one of them came on to ME.

And Yes, it was beautifully inflating of my ego. And my cock.

People who cheat are unhappy with themselves. They have a hunger to fill the void of their inadequacies. If you want an open relationship, then find a liked minded person, they didn't come up with polygamy or polymerase for no apparent reason. HOWEVER! when commenting people shouldn't judge, they should give constructive criticism.
She just loves my big black cock more. Slut young white wives love fucking me they give me anything I want. Their husbands are just pawns ♟️ to get them ready for me. What a cheating wife. He loves to come home to a sloppy wet kiss knowing I was all inside the women he married mouth just cumming till anytime I grab the back of her head. #Blackisbetter
That's bc your in the service! Anyone who's been in with a wife or hubby knows they swap, secretly or openly. If anything the military service started the entire " swing" that and the game of bridge, LOL to be honest we're all adults partaking in some form of perversions so why is everyone judging!?!! This site should be a no judgment zone! Doesn't mean you condone cheating or whatever, just answer, agree or stfu and move on... it's simple really...

On first reading your post gave me a hard-on. Perhaps that’s because I’ve repeatedly fucked more than a few very beautiful cheating wives without their husbands ever knowing.

Unlike in your adulterous adventures, the wives who were cheating with me didn’t need any convincing at all. Every one of them came on to ME.

And Yes, it was beautifully inflating of my ego. And my cock.
I forgot to say that all but one of the wives that committed adultery with me wanted a baby but had seriously hypospermic or vasectomized husbands.

Far was it from me to deny them my superior genes.

Last edited:
I know exactly what society thinks about swingers. That’s why I’m discreet about who we are. But I’m not here cheating on my husband and putting others at risk
So, that's not morally acceptable to society, meaning it's lowlife, then it would be inappropriate to judge one's lowlife better than someone's else lowlife, just to give oneself some higher self-esteem and a feeling of superiority. All in the same rotten basket. In those circumstances, one would be better off saying something along the line of "I don't like this and don't partake in this kind of behavior for such and such reasons, like betraying your partner, etc". Other than that, no rotten tomato is better than another.

You should get verified so you have an ounce of credibility
What does verifying have to do with discussing this issue of infidelity? Will it give more credibility to what I write here? Or have you heard of anyone on this site that I've ever connected with who classified me as fake? Or does my writing feels like coming from ChatGPT application?

My Wife during Her career as a black cock slut, mostly always preferred to go on Her adventures alone, occasionally I was allowed to go to some of Her arranged sex events, with Her and Her black boyfriend and friends.
Sometimes I was allowed to fuck Her and have Her boyfriend enter Her while I was also inside Her ( Very enjoyable for Me ).
I always dropped Her off and picked Her up though.
Her boyfriend had a similar dirty mind to me, and We did talk occasionally about things that turned us both on, ( Him and Me ).
She never said No, always loved sex sexual adventures,which in turn when we were alone made our singular sex life extremly exciting. 👌
I do prefer alone too. my hubby loves me telling him about it later as he goes down on me. cindi

Back