Most of the.black guys that I ask the same question,.. say they like the ones who are cheating the best mainly because the husbands who know about the wife’s black lovers, want to watch or be there while he’s fucking the wife and they are always a nuisance by either videotaping, taking photos.or wanting to get involved and it’s a turn-off to them. They also feel that the wife seems to “hold back” her feelings or expressions not wanting to show hubby how much she is enjoying his black cock. When alone with the wife or cheating on her husband, the wives never hold back and there are no distractions from the husband..
I had the same experience with my first two husbands. At first, they just sat and watched, maybe jerking otff. But then they started making comments to me and my partners. It was a distraction and annoyance.

8 years ago I walked in on my fianc (ex now) cheating on me with a black guy. She was moaning like I have never heard before, eyes rolled back in her head, and the bed was soaked. It was way too much for me. I was innocent and only been with 3 women total at that time.

Are most of the wives cheating while with you or do the husbands know about you.. And if I may ask, what kinda wife do you like best, one that cheats with you or one where the husband knows about you..?
I want to know if my GF/FWB's are getting fucked, they should know my views on sharing by now. As for cheating wives/GFs or having the Cuckboy sat watching or sharing her with me.... anything goes if there's a hot juicy pussy eager to feel my cock inside her. 😈🍌💦💦💦👀☻❤

Back