Lifestyle real encounters

Usnluv

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
I recently saw a post about sex club. A thread about wives and Bulls in a club. I thought I would share a true encounter we had a few years ago. Over the years we have had and enjoyed many many erotic encounters. This one remains high on my list of hottest.

My wife and I went on a cruise to Bermuda. This time it was decided that I would remain in chastity and not be released for the trip. Wr travel often and have been to this beautiful island many times so we knew exactly what to do and where. This trip was all about just sun and sand so we quickly headed for our favorite beach. We settled in. My bride getting sun while I did some snorkeling. An hour or so later the beach was completely full and I needed a nap. I lounged out on the towel next to my wife and off to lala land. My wife whispered she was heading to the beach bar for a *******. The bar was maybe 50 feet from our towel.

I don't know how long I napped, maybe an hour...no longer I don't think. I was awoken by my wife whispering in my ear. " Baby, your wife just got fucked ". What..by who as I regained composure. I will introduce you..he wants to meet you and thank you for allowing me to enjoy his beautiful black cock. Are you ready for lunch? Need a *******? Sure let's go.

The bar was full of people except for two seats. I was almost immediately welcomed by a handsome 30 something Black bartender. Here he is.. its nice to meet you as he shook my hand and asked what I wanted to *******. We ordered and browsed the menu. On the house I was told as my ******* was given. We have great Cuban cigars.. I recommend this one as he offered me one. Wow..thanks.. no he said, thank you..

We drank, smoked and had lunch. I didn't really notice anything or anyone acting strange. Just a bunch of couples and men enjoying the day. The entire time my wife and this handsome man openly flirted. Finally the sexual tension hit a point that they both decided for round two. He refilled my ******* as he told me he wanted to fuck my wife again. Off the stool she jumped. She kissed me and took his hand as they walked off.

Every person at the bar saw and watched. I smoked and enjoyed my *******. We watched as he lead her to the men's room. Huh.. thats interesting.. out of sight I relaxed and waited.

Men continued to enter and leave (some anyway) for the next 30 minutes or so. Eventually they both appeared again. Holding hands. He walked her over to her seat. They kissed passionately. Couples chuckled and chatted.. all watched.

My wife sat on her stool, leaned over told me she loved me and kissed me.

Now I became very aware of the people both at the bar as well as on the beach staring at us, some pointing. Well I said..seems like you have everyone's attention. Did he fuck you in the men's room? Well sorta she explained that there was a stock room inside the men's room. Ohh.. I said.. ya, well the store room door is broken so some guys got to watch and all heard as he properly satisfied your wife.

He fucked her again that day. Again that night as week hooked up with him and his girlfriend. Actually he fucked her multiple times during the three days there. The next day he actually shared her with his friend at the beach..but thats another story.

I have always wondered woman were jealous? How many men wished it was their wives?

Great story.

My husband and I went on a trip once and we went and were hanging out at the pool and the pool bar. My husband was actually swimming as it's one of his favorite exercises and I was drinking at the bar when these two black men came up and started talking to me. The conversation was pretty basic with what brought us to the hotel and what all plans we had. My husband came back and they welcomed him into the conversation and we stayed there chatting and drinking for a few hours. At the end of it all they invited us to come out on a boat they had the that night for dinner. We agreed and went our separate ways for a few hours.

We met them at the front of the hotel and rode with them to the boat. It was a pretty good size yacht. We got on board and got the tour from one man as the other got everything ready and took us out onto the water. Once out from the dock we all switched to swimsuits. Shorts for my husband, a bikini for me and both the black men had speedo like suits. We started drinking and having some snacks. My husband came up to me and told me he was pretty sure both the men wanted me. Feeling pretty good and brave I decided to ditch my top and get some sun. I was also being a bit of a tease.

It only took about ten minutes for our conversation to become sexual. Talked about sexual past and how good we thought we were fucking. Finally one of the black men came right out and said he'd like to fuck me. My husband looked at me and then him and said "Hell we should all fuck her." That was pretty much it as all the guys ditched their suits and I was presented with cocks to suck and stroke. My bottoms were removed and the fucking began. We started out where they drove the yacht and then moved to the open front of the boat. It felt great fucking with the warm sun on us. The two black guys were trying to teach my husband some of their moves and he was a quick learner.

We all fucked for a few hours before deciding to head back to shore. We were ****** to dress again when we began to see the docking area. The guys were going to go back out at night so we Ubered a ride back to the hotel. I was pretty sure they had another couple they were taking out but our trip was a ton of fun.

Great story.

My husband and I went on a trip once and we went and were hanging out at the pool and the pool bar. My husband was actually swimming as it's one of his favorite exercises and I was drinking at the bar when these two black men came up and started talking to me. The conversation was pretty basic with what brought us to the hotel and what all plans we had. My husband came back and they welcomed him into the conversation and we stayed there chatting and drinking for a few hours. At the end of it all they invited us to come out on a boat they had the that night for dinner. We agreed and went our separate ways for a few hours.

We met them at the front of the hotel and rode with them to the boat. It was a pretty good size yacht. We got on board and got the tour from one man as the other got everything ready and took us out onto the water. Once out from the dock we all switched to swimsuits. Shorts for my husband, a bikini for me and both the black men had speedo like suits. We started drinking and having some snacks. My husband came up to me and told me he was pretty sure both the men wanted me. Feeling pretty good and brave I decided to ditch my top and get some sun. I was also being a bit of a tease.

It only took about ten minutes for our conversation to become sexual. Talked about sexual past and how good we thought we were fucking. Finally one of the black men came right out and said he'd like to fuck me. My husband looked at me and then him and said "Hell we should all fuck her." That was pretty much it as all the guys ditched their suits and I was presented with cocks to suck and stroke. My bottoms were removed and the fucking began. We started out where they drove the yacht and then moved to the open front of the boat. It felt great fucking with the warm sun on us. The two black guys were trying to teach my husband some of their moves and he was a quick learner.

We all fucked for a few hours before deciding to head back to shore. We were ****** to dress again when we began to see the docking area. The guys were going to go back out at night so we Ubered a ride back to the hotel. I was pretty sure they had another couple they were taking out but our trip was a ton of fun.
Awesome story! I would love to hear more of your adventures with black men!

I recently saw a post about sex club. A thread about wives and Bulls in a club. I thought I would share a true encounter we had a few years ago. Over the years we have had and enjoyed many many erotic encounters. This one remains high on my list of hottest.

My wife and I went on a cruise to Bermuda. This time it was decided that I would remain in chastity and not be released for the trip. Wr travel often and have been to this beautiful island many times so we knew exactly what to do and where. This trip was all about just sun and sand so we quickly headed for our favorite beach. We settled in. My bride getting sun while I did some snorkeling. An hour or so later the beach was completely full and I needed a nap. I lounged out on the towel next to my wife and off to lala land. My wife whispered she was heading to the beach bar for a *******. The bar was maybe 50 feet from our towel.

I don't know how long I napped, maybe an hour...no longer I don't think. I was awoken by my wife whispering in my ear. " Baby, your wife just got fucked ". What..by who as I regained composure. I will introduce you..he wants to meet you and thank you for allowing me to enjoy his beautiful black cock. Are you ready for lunch? Need a *******? Sure let's go.

The bar was full of people except for two seats. I was almost immediately welcomed by a handsome 30 something Black bartender. Here he is.. its nice to meet you as he shook my hand and asked what I wanted to *******. We ordered and browsed the menu. On the house I was told as my ******* was given. We have great Cuban cigars.. I recommend this one as he offered me one. Wow..thanks.. no he said, thank you..

We drank, smoked and had lunch. I didn't really notice anything or anyone acting strange. Just a bunch of couples and men enjoying the day. The entire time my wife and this handsome man openly flirted. Finally the sexual tension hit a point that they both decided for round two. He refilled my ******* as he told me he wanted to fuck my wife again. Off the stool she jumped. She kissed me and took his hand as they walked off.

Every person at the bar saw and watched. I smoked and enjoyed my *******. We watched as he lead her to the men's room. Huh.. thats interesting.. out of sight I relaxed and waited.

Men continued to enter and leave (some anyway) for the next 30 minutes or so. Eventually they both appeared again. Holding hands. He walked her over to her seat. They kissed passionately. Couples chuckled and chatted.. all watched.

My wife sat on her stool, leaned over told me she loved me and kissed me.

Now I became very aware of the people both at the bar as well as on the beach staring at us, some pointing. Well I said..seems like you have everyone's attention. Did he fuck you in the men's room? Well sorta she explained that there was a stock room inside the men's room. Ohh.. I said.. ya, well the store room door is broken so some guys got to watch and all heard as he properly satisfied your wife.

He fucked her again that day. Again that night as week hooked up with him and his girlfriend. Actually he fucked her multiple times during the three days there. The next day he actually shared her with his friend at the beach..but thats another story.

I have always wondered woman were jealous? How many men wished it was their wives?

Back