Lifestyle and entertainment

Shenty2016

Couple
Real Person
From
Russia
There are countless films and TV shows on lifestyle. But did you notice that almost all of them are dramas of some sort. Somehow the entertainment industry is treating this topic unfairly. All scenarios are similar. A couple wants to expand its sexual experience, gets into a lifestyle, enjoys the new status for some time, and then some horrible drama begins to unfold, ending in suffering, ******* and frequently in *******. I think it is unfair. In our limited experience all encounters ended on a positive note. The stories we hear from our friends are all positive. In fact we are friends with 8 couples who have been in a lifestyle for more than 5-8 years, and all of them tell us about strong and healthy relationships, none of them divorced or even considered this possibility. Why does the media try to scare us off?

i don`t know most of them, but at least Eyes Wide Shut is not about the lifestyle. Also it has an "undefined" ending rather than an unhappy one. i will take a look into the others. Thanks.

Back