Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
Each to their own. If a female like its just obliged dont be a pussy just do it. If she doesnt want you to do it than rspect it thats the rules of the game. But most Black guys when we get a women behind closed doors shes not going to think about protection shes going to enjoy the moment and take that BBC raw to fufiill her needs. Enjoy life who cares aslong as she gets off and you do to.

common sense as apposed to a fire hose i would have thought.

Didn't tell my husband I was servicing black men. So I didn't have to ask. I definately took their load anywhere they wanted me to. The ladies who said you can really feel a black mans cum pumping inside you is right. It feels fantastic. I don't have a choice but if I did I like them to pull out and cum in my mouth. It's nasty good. Black men love making white girls swollow their cum. I like to play and say I don't take cum in my mouth so they will ******* me to and call me names while doing it. They also love to hear you beg for it and tell them how good it tastes and that you loves it and want more. I always want more.

Didn't tell my husband I was servicing black men. So I didn't have to ask. I definately took their load anywhere they wanted me to. The ladies who said you can really feel a black mans cum pumping inside you is right. It feels fantastic. I don't have a choice but if I did I like them to pull out and cum in my mouth. It's nasty good. Black men love making white girls swollow their cum. I like to play and say I don't take cum in my mouth so they will ******* me to and call me names while doing it. They also love to hear you beg for it and tell them how good it tastes and that you loves it and want more. I always want more.
Spot on, gf likes it when bbc cum deep in her, but says black guys like to cum in her mouth or over her, she says its so hot to do

My ex wife and I specifically sought out hung black men whom she only would want to cum inside her pussy. If she didn't immediately want it, then we usually weren't interested.
Starting off, she realized and admitted a big incentive for experiencing and participating in this lifestyle was her need for men with big cocks to cum inside her pussy to fully satisfy her, otherwise, for her, there was less of a point.
So, after the first meet and sometimes on the first one, she would insist on taking the condom off or ask me to talk to the bull before hand. She enjoyed hearing me ask him to pull out but him go ahead and cum in her pussy anyway.
Also, with those she wanted to mount often, it helped solidify in our minds the particulate studd was special by her seeing me submit and suck his cock or eat her creampie. She wanted to know her studds desired to impregnate her and her enjoy wanting them to seed her. It brought them closer and made her feel less guilty when down the road, we allowed a studd to spend the weekend or night with us together in our bed.
Finally, we both enjoyed seeing her leak his cum all weekend and week and days later me licking her pussy while she told me how much she loved me understanding how bad she loved his big cock cumming in her pussy all weekend.

Sleeping in the wet spot afterwards, bathing her, and sucking the cum out of his wet cock while he talked dirty to us made her want him more. And I enjoyed as much as her seeing a black studd thrust his throbbing cock into her and sometimes putting my hand around it to feel him pumping her full of his cum while she screamed

That pussy you see as our Avatar is an actual picture of my wife's pussy. It was taken the morning after having had been pounded by its first and only BBC! (You can read all about in in the "Interracial Story" section of this site) My old university friend, Edwin, (who happens to be black) rode her bare back and deposited several loads of cum in there! My wife, nor I, wouldn't have it any other way! Otherwise it would be like taking a shower with your rain coat on and that wouldn't make any sense!

Last edited:
Each to their own. If a female like its just obliged dont be a pussy just do it. If she doesnt want you to do it than rspect it thats the rules of the game. But most Black guys when we get a women behind closed doors shes not going to think about protection shes going to enjoy the moment and take that BBC raw to fufiill her needs. Enjoy life who cares aslong as she gets off and you do to.

Totally agree with this... Having said that, I always want the guys I fuck to cum in me, and Hubby love it. But then there are times when protection is safer, from a health perspective as much as a sexual one...

Back