Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
I'm in a gang bang, the wife is on her elbows and knees, ass up and hubby with camera, I'm shooting my load IN her, NOT getting her "permission", after I'm done my cream flows from her pussy and the hubby shakes my hand with a smile on his face, "Thanks"!

Point: They (husband & wife) WANTS the bull or stallion to cum inside her, NOT "let" you cum inside her.

I'm in a gang bang, the wife is on her elbows and knees, ass up and hubby with camera, I'm shooting my load IN her, NOT getting her "permission", after I'm done my cream flows from her pussy and the hubby shakes my hand with a smile on his face, "Thanks"!

Point: They (husband & wife) WANTS the bull or stallion to cum inside her, NOT "let" you cum inside her.
foer us white hubies the black lover can cumin our wives and family membres when and where they wish, do not need anyone's permission,:blackheart:

The first time I watched my wife with a black lover I tried to hand him a condom just before he plunged his black cock into her. He told me "I don't need that *******!" and my wife agreed with him and wanted him to cum inside her. Amie says that a man's semen belongs inside a woman, that's what it is made for.
she know what she want

The first time I watched my wife with a black lover I tried to hand him a condom just before he plunged his black cock into her. He told me "I don't need that *******!" and my wife agreed with him and wanted him to cum inside her. Amie says that a man's semen belongs inside a woman, that's what it is made for.

That's true!

Back