Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
Get real folks no real black man is going to pull his cock from your wife when he cums not if he's a real man anyway and as for condoms thats most likely out of the question as well. Fact is he should cum in our women and while having her on the pill at times is okay you should be quite willing to have them breed your wife at least once to prove your willingness to accecpt there using of your wife.

Get real folks no real black man is going to pull his cock from your wife when he cums not if he's a real man anyway and as for condoms thats most likely out of the question as well. Fact is he should cum in our women and while having her on the pill at times is okay you should be quite willing to have them breed your wife at least once to prove your willingness to accecpt there using of your wife.
I agree all the other time you have a delicious bbc cream filled white pussy to clean up

So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150
If it safe yes but I love the feel of him cumming on me! But We I have to admit the sensation being cum one me seing his cok grwo hard and seeing tha massive amount of ejaculate squirt me plus of hotness of his fluid and the way it flows onto my silky skin stomach , breast and best of all my clit,It reaaly feels good when making love to a chocalte lovers with a big black cock He claims condom will break so we practice the rythm method go right to the edge and pulls out and squirts me! Or he has me lay on my back and suck it and then cums in my mouth.

her bulls have me lick her clean aftersView attachment 74834
The black guys like that. Us licking their cum from a white pussy becomes their third trophy of the night. A forth trophy is possible if they want to claim it.

The first two trophies are 1. getting the wifes white pussy. 2. Cumming in the wifes white pussy. The third trophy is of course when the white boy licks their black cum from the white pussy and they can claim the 4th optional or bonus trophy, if they want it simply by telling the hubby to stay out of his wife. That is 4 pretty impressive accomplishments that mostly only the black guys can claim. White boys rarely if ever get those 4 chances with a white couple.

Creampies are always so fucking hot! That is what nature intended and it feels the best for her and the guy.I love creampies without peer.

Anal creampies are also fun. Women, those who do anal or who really anal sex freaks, have let me come in their ass more freely since you can't get pregnant that way.

(Yes, while unlikely if it leaks as it does and gets into and up her vagina she still can. That come is deep in her ass and it most women are smart enough to have good post fuck hygiene and wipe ups)

I have heard many white women begging and panting for their black guy to shoot inside of them after a long and hard dicking session. Lust takes over and the need for the hot wetness to fill her is all she wants. The higher logic parts of the brain do shut off when a woman is getting fucked wild and raw. She is a lady ******* and it is nature directing her what to do by letting her know what to do though what feels the best.

Didn't tell my husband I was servicing black men. So I didn't have to ask. I definately took their load anywhere they wanted me to. The ladies who said you can really feel a black mans cum pumping inside you is right. It feels fantastic. I don't have a choice but if I did I like them to pull out and cum in my mouth. It's nasty good. Black men love making white girls swollow their cum. I like to play and say I don't take cum in my mouth so they will ******* me to and call me names while doing it. They also love to hear you beg for it and tell them how good it tastes and that you loves it and want more. I always want more.

I bet there are a lot of white wives that don't tell their husbands. Good for all of you!

The first few blk guys i fucked they all wore a condom but after about the 3rd or 4th guy i just thought fuck this i want his spunk in me.
My boyfriend kept saying 'what about the the condom,what about the condom', i just ignored him and sat right down on that blk cock,the feeling was mindblowing just knowing that he was in me bareback,i came almost immmediately and when he came in me it was the best orgasm id ever had.

The first few blk guys i fucked they all wore a condom but after about the 3rd or 4th guy i just thought fuck this i want his spunk in me.
My boyfriend kept saying 'what about the the condom,what about the condom', i just ignored him and sat right down on that blk cock,the feeling was mindblowing just knowing that he was in me bareback,i came almost immmediately and when he came in me it was the best orgasm id ever had.

What's a condom?

So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150
Just another job well done by the superior Black man!!! Thank you sir!!!:blackgreedy:

Now that's my kind of women!!!:blackgrimace:

Back