Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
Nothing feels better than puttin in that work.(if she is worthy seems alot of guys are too eager) on my fuck whore of my choosing slammin eatin that sweet puss til i decide i want her on her knees for a slip n slide session with my salami pole.. after i feel she is punished(rewarded) enough i will get my last stroke moving hard and strong then release a spunk load deep in the hole of my choosing.. I have also learned in my experience in training my personal fuck sluts .. to have at least two orgasms filling her up with Huge volumes of my superior DNA!!View attachment 35063View attachment 35067View attachment 35069

Attachments

• 0306102324gs.jpeg
    0306102324gs.jpeg
    19.4 KB · Views: 831
  • 0802071255b.jpg
    0802071255b.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 771
  • 0930071349c.jpg
    0930071349c.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 766
  • 0930071349c.jpg
    0930071349c.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 807
Nothing feels better than puttin in that work.(if she is worthy seems alot of guys are too eager) on my fuck whore of my choosing slammin eatin that sweet puss til i decide i want her on her knees for a slip n slide session with my salami pole.. after i feel she is punished(rewarded) enough i will get my last stroke moving hard and strong then release a spunk load deep in the hole of my choosing.. I have also learned in my experience in training my personal fuck sluts .. to have at least two orgasms filling her up with Huge volumes of my superior DNA!!View attachment 35063View attachment 35067View attachment 35069

Can you fill her up!!!DSC00102.jpg

As a cuck, i have no choice in the matter, My wife being black mans slut and whore, and owned by the blackman, has no choice in the decision. The blackman/men, as masters, are the sole and only person who matters and has a say in this subject. He cums where and when HE, and only HE decides

She'shasnt done a lack guy yet,but the 2 white guys she's fuckt since we got married both came in her more then once

I had mixed feeling about it but my wife wanted them to cum inside her so they did. When we decided to have her fuck black men I had assumed she would use condoms but she says she feels so submissive to black men that she will let them do anything to her and most do not want to use rubbers. I was worried about the risks but she insisted on testing to STDs and was not concerned. I must say it enhances the excitement seeing her filled to overflowing with black man love juices.

Wife in action (20).jpg
This is true I have watched my wife do a co-worker and he filled her up then I found a another black guy that was bigger.He did her in front of me and the potions and her cumming like I have never seen was hot. I loved watching her get it from him and he asked her where she wanted his sperm and she said fill me I want to feel it. Doggie style he held her shoulders and pulled her back on to him and in no time you could see her mouth drop open as he filled her tight pussy.

I think it's usually the black studs desire to impregnat the whtie chic he's eyeing marries or single. So offten a black bull will work in the same office with a hot married whitebabe that never gave any indication she was interested until his constant aggression finally paid off and he hits paydirt and she has his black baby.

Back