Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
It's something the white cuck or his woman have no control of. Whether on not she has hubbys blessing when a whitefemale is embedded with a huge black cock, his trementous power and determination to breed her is something mom nature has control and no matter how much she's fears being a white mom to a negro baby she can't let him pull out and begs for him to cum in her.
whoa! fear being a white mom to a negro baby if u love blackmen and all of the essence that comes with them what is the fear about please explain what are u in this for? aha the husbands are all for show! dont be afraid to show your love for the african race ! dat ******* kills me when a hollywood single white lady adopts a black baby. fuck dat go and find u a blackman!! & let him fuck u like u never been fucked have an outerbody experience for once! thing is they care about what the fuck others think

It was awesome the first time a BBC came in my GF......uo to that point wed played safe, but it was a gangbang, and she suddenly told one to cum in her mouth...she swallowed 8 loads taht night!! later she told me that the feeling of a guy squirting in her mouth ass or pussy is the best turn on, and that she cums when she feels the bbc start throbbing in her!!

Her pussy is tight.....but when she cums, she can literally SQUEEZE the guys cock.....recently, the bbc fucking her almost "jumped" because he didnt realize what she was doing!! Her pussy just got so tight!! She actually squeezes my cock out when she cums........which is why she craves 9-12 inch cocks...they stay inside her.

She also LOVES the idea that the brothers want o cum in her to get her pregnant......big turn on!

It was awesome the first time a BBC came in my GF......uo to that point wed played safe, but it was a gangbang, and she suddenly told one to cum in her mouth...she swallowed 8 loads taht night!! later she told me that the feeling of a guy squirting in her mouth ass or pussy is the best turn on, and that she cums when she feels the bbc start throbbing in her!!

Her pussy is tight.....but when she cums, she can literally SQUEEZE the guys cock.....recently, the bbc fucking her almost "jumped" because he didnt realize what she was doing!! Her pussy just got so tight!! She actually squeezes my cock out when she cums........which is why she craves 9-12 inch cocks...they stay inside her.

She also LOVES the idea that the brothers want o cum in her to get her pregnant......big turn on!

SOUNDS REALLY HOT! Wish I could watch that!

whoa! fear being a white mom to a negro baby if u love blackmen and all of the essence that comes with them what is the fear about please explain what are u in this for? aha the husbands are all for show! dont be afraid to show your love for the african race ! dat ******* kills me when a hollywood single white lady adopts a black *****. fuck dat go and find u a blackman!! & let him fuck u like u never been fucked have an outerbody experience for once! thing is they care about what the fuck others think

It would be an honor to watch you pound my wifes pussy into the matress.

Ok, so here is the thing I love the feeling of their cock squirting inside me, feels good with any male but when it comes from my lovers black cock it is stronger (I feel like I'm realy going to get knocked up) and knowing its his black sperm in my southern white cunt makes it all the more exciting......the other ladies in this forum can back that up...Constance

Back