Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
When I'm fucking a married white bitch there's only one person decides where I dump my load.....and it ain't my bitch, and it ain't her hubby

Exactly, wife says no matter how hard she tries to get them out of her when they are ready to cum, it doesn't happen. The first black guy that fucked her grabbed her hips and buried his black cock in her while she begged him not to cum in her, he told her to pump his seed into her and called her allot of names (all of which she is) but he was the first and by far not her last!!!!

My wife had a BBC blow a load in her ass.......when they left, (I watched) she and I fooled around...we were sixty nining, her asshole above my face......when lumps of cum started dripping out of her.....I couldnt help but lick her clean, and suck her ass. The idea that it was cum from a bbc was such a turn on! Im not bi, only a mild cuck, but man does cleaning her ass and pussy clean of bbc cum turn me on!! Indescribable.

Its always a thrill to see your slut of a wife take a damn good load of Black seed then see it trickle out again, and then as your going in for sloppy seconds she then takes the guy in her mouth to clean him and get him ready to flood her again.

Back