Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
In all honesty, the cuckold hubby is likely the only one to which he actually lied. Whether the hubby is able to admit it or not, he WANTED this man to cum and thus claim his place. Otherwise the hubby would have demanded condoms. I find the self serving claims of hubbies that beg another man to make love to their wives bare back (and that would usually be the case here) then expect him to stop as the lover reaches his climax as nothing more than a stupid excuse to them act self righteously angry later.

In my experience the woman ALWAYS sense when a man inside her bare is weakening and ready to let go. So it would be my thought then that she desired to let this man take her.

I haven't done a GB and am not sure it will ever be my thing, I'm more of one-on-one girl...but I love being cum-filled and left dripping, so it's certainly the ultimate version of my fantasy to have several guys filling my cunt and ass to overflowing.

The initial post talks about pulling out, rather than wearing condoms - I never did get the "money shot" thing, it doesn't really protect either of you against anything, and if the guy just wants to get off by hand he might as well stay home. I do understand the need to wear condoms in some situations, as much as that takes away from the full experience and effect.....

:blackheart: Lanie

If a white woman gives a black man the opportunity to fuck her, the least he can do is honor her wish as to where he cums. If he does a good job and pleases her, its likely she's going to let him cum inside her anyways, but to go against her wishes is just selfish, irresponible, and disrespectful. And if he does cum inside her against her wishes, he shouldn't be going around saying "he or she disrespected me" to everyone that pisses them off. I get so tired of hearing that crap ... The old saying "what goes around, comes around" applies here. I just call it like it is ... broooooo! ;)

I know all men would rather cum inside the pussy than do it out from it due the pleasure sensation. When I'm having sex I prefer he cum inside me, because it gives me some more extra seconds to obtain my orgasm, if I still don't get one.
The first time with my ex over the sofa fucking on missionary, he was not using a condom. When he was close to cum, he let us know about it. I was close to reach a new orgasm (I had gotten once some minutes before) so my husband and me said him to do it inside me. I was with my legs wrapped around him and I reinforced my embrace until I noticed that he started to cum

Two conditions:

1. Bull must be ddf. If this is not met, nothing is happening.

2. Wife must be on the pill. Don't care about raising another baby. If not on the pill, raincoat is required.

If all of the above are met; pound way. I'll take pics of her pussy being opened and cum flowing. Then I'll take more pics of her asshole opened and cum flowing. And if you are lucky enough to get a BJ, open her mouth wide and cum inside; I'll take the pics.

As far as i'm concerned that's a big part of the experience and so much more natural seeing them start to finish without having to pause to put the condom on! And her pussy feels so much smoother when i'm cleaning out their sloppy seconds! As long as they are d&d free then its just game on start to finish!!

Back