Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
Let me start by saying I am not the kind of guy that likes to clean-up my wife or ever has. Saying that though my wife has been with several black men. Our first time she used a condom and the guy eventually cummed on her tits since she loves that. After that though it was pretty much bareback when she did it. I really did not get the choice or was even consulted which was a turnon to say the least.

The second guy she was with cummed also on her tits after she titfucked him and sucked him off and before I knew it she was opening the legs to take all 9 bare until he fucked her in all different ways and came on her ass. She was with him several times and each time he came on her tits or ass except the last time when she asked him to cum all over her pussy and shot a huge load she rubbed around and fingered herself with while he stroked himeself on her pussy lips.

After that she did another guy with condom and had him cum inside with the condom and I will say thats what broke the cycle. The second time that night she had him take the condom off and fuck her bare until he came on her pussy again and then stuck it back in until the thirs time she took him deep inside and help her legs up high.

Now no way for her to get pregnant so not a worry there, but she loved it and when he fucked her again next time a few months later he came in her pussy both time that night. He was rather thick and long and she took it on her back once and then doggy style. She said it felt like the cum was going to shoot out her head doggy and he always put it in there very deep which was good but somehwat less then visually good as you could only see the trickle and not the full pussy look.

Another guy though fucked her hard bareback and she tok him doggy and when he asked if she wanted his black cock to cum in her pussy she said yes. He shot a huge load up in her and you could actually see the pussy full to the max with cum. Unfortunetly we have had not any adventures since then, but hoping for a few more in the future.

I love fucking the sloppy seconds though and she is always so stretched out being tight like she is but always springs right back after a week or so or relaxing when I leave it alone.

Attaching a few pics and sorry for quality as some are video captures. First one is the one I mentioned about being really full. The last shows what her pussy looked like after drive home from getting fucked twice having it leak out of here the whole way and showing me what was done to her.Wife_Creampie_FlCouple (1).JPGWife_Creampie_FlCouple (2).jpgWife_Creampie_FlCouple (3).jpgWife_Creampie_FlCouple (4).JPG

I never clean-up my wife after she get fucked.So let it be and what ever turn her on it turn me on too!!

She insists on being filled every BBC in room and me as well. She Likes being made to wear it on her face too. Nothing turns me on more than to watch her cum filled pussy run over around a huge black cock and down the insides of her thighs or ass. I also like when she pulls a BBC cock out of her mouth and a string of cum streches fromher mouth back to the head of his cock.

So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150
My Friend French Wimp Husband Is Looking For His French Virgin Wife First Sexual BBC Fucking In FRANCE? If Your Interested In Looking At This Sexy French Virgin Wife Picture Photo? Please Send Your Personal E-Mail Address To Us ASAP? This Is Fantasy For Husband Wanting It To Become A Reality For Him? Playmisty66@yahoo.com

The first few blk guys i fucked they all wore a condom but after about the 3rd or 4th guy i just thought fuck this i want his spunk in me.
My boyfriend kept saying 'what about the the condom,what about the condom', i just ignored him and sat right down on that blk cock,the feeling was mindblowing just knowing that he was in me bareback,i came almost immmediately and when he came in me it was the best orgasm id ever had.
bareback is the best..skin on skin...mmmm.....luv to feel the pussy with all its juice on my cock

When I'm fucking a married white bitch there's only one person decides where I dump my load.....and it ain't my bitch, and it ain't her hubby
Would You Be Interested In A French Virgin Wife From FRANCE? My Friend French Wimp Husband Want His French Virgin Wife To Sexually Experience A Black Meat Cock Fucking? Please Send Personal Contact E-Mail Only For Sexy Picture Photo Of This French Virgin Wife? You Will Not Be Disappointed? Playmisty66@yahoo.com

Nothing feels better than puttin in that work.(if she is worthy seems alot of guys are too eager) on my fuck whore of my choosing slammin eatin that sweet puss til i decide i want her on her knees for a slip n slide session with my salami pole.. after i feel she is punished(rewarded) enough i will get my last stroke moving hard and strong then release a spunk load deep in the hole of my choosing.. I have also learned in my experience in training my personal fuck sluts .. to have at least two orgasms filling her up with Huge volumes of my superior DNA!!View attachment 35063View attachment 35067View attachment 35069
How Would You Enjoy A French Virgin Wife From France? My Friend French Sorry Wimp Husband Is Looking For BBC Master For His French Virgin Wife First Sexual BBC Fucking Experience? If Your Interested And Game? Please Send Your Personal Address E-Mail For The Picture Photo Of This Sexy French Virgin Wife To View? Playmisty66@yahoo.com

Back