Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
I don't like Chris to kiss her black lover intimately for a very long time. But love to watch how Michael ejaculates in her married white pussy, especially when she doesn't use any protection at all.

View attachment 1554666
Oh yes!!! She deserves to feel his hot cum, and he deserves to empty his load where he chooses, because he fucked her deep, hard and long to give her the pleasure and satisfaction she was seeking, and anyways none can say *******, because that Black Cock owns that white pussy and body, and even if she resisted he could do what the hell he likes, even blow in her much much deeper to punish the BBC slut wife for saying something or attempting to object!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right, you have to be very determined and you have to love the biracial baby as if had fathered her yourself.
All ******* are loveable! Adoptions are normal and I suppose that the adoptive parents love their kid as their own. I want to say that the problem is not bonding to or love a baby. That I can manage. The problem is the probable social stigma within society, friends and family.

All ******* are loveable! Adoptions are normal and I suppose that the adoptive parents love their kid as their own. I want to say that the problem is not bonding to or love a baby. That I can manage. The problem is the probable social stigma within society, friends and family.
Being pregnant with a black mans baby shows her "true colors". Not only is she sexual but she is sexual with other men and with black men. Some women "parade" their colors as part of " feminist " but many others still conceal them and hide their true wanton sexuality and passionate desires for BBC

Back