Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
You're right, you have to be very determined and you have to love the biracial baby as if had fathered her yourself.

View attachment 1611894

View attachment 1611898
Youi need to love and enjoy BBC in your wifes pussy as much as she does and you need to want that hot black cum deep in her pussy. Then that gets you to want her Bred with a black baby. Then you can deal with raising the baby.

I can only imagine how terrifying. you are a stronger man than I. I could handle watching her with a black man but I don't think I could handle raising another mans baby.

Thanks for your kind words! I appreciate them. It was certainly a roller-coaster experience.

It's was great that Chris many times assured me that she LOVES ME and enjoys sex with Michael. I feel very grateful and proud that I am married to Chris.

When Julia was finally born, you can't help loving her. She's cute and fortunately she always smiles when she sees me.

Tweety_Valentine_-_Interracial_Pickups_253.jpg

Thanks for your kind words! I appreciate them. It was certainly a roller-coaster experience.

It's was great that Chris many times assured me that she LOVES ME and enjoys sex with Michael. I feel very grateful and proud that I am married to Chris.

When Julia was finally born, you can't help loving her. She's cute and fortunately she always smiles when she sees me.

View attachment 1620386
I am glad you and chris are happy and have a loving family. many men I don't think could handle it.

I am glad you and chris are happy and have a loving family. many men I don't think could handle it.

I guess that you are right. I the beginning I didn't think that I could handle it either. I was very scared.

Fortunately Chris is more brave than I was. She asked me: Do you want to live the life YOU and I want, or do you want to live the way society expects you to?

7d4c7149-934b-408b-848c-4ce82e08bbad.jpg

Back