Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
I loved having black babies in me knowing there was a lot of shock going to happen.Everybody was shocked at the birth except me and sissy cuck hubby.The nursing staff where very shocked and even humiliated sissy cuck with comments.Yes I wo???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

None my wife has had 6 ******* in all 4 of witch are black the ******* is the same man and he was present for 3 births my wife screamed in the delivery room the doctor asked me if my wife was cheating on me I said oh I know the baby is black.
?????????????????????????????????????????????

I loved having black babies in me knowing there was a lot of shock going to happen.Everybody was shocked at the birth except me and sissy cuck hubby.The nursing staff where very shocked and even humiliated sissy cuck with comments.Yes I would have another one.
??????????????????????????????????????????????

I loved having black babies in me knowing there was a lot of shock going to happen.Everybody was shocked at the birth except me and sissy cuck hubby.The nursing staff where very shocked and even humiliated sissy cuck with comments.Yes I would have another one.
Was the birth painful or normals please tell me about that my wife’s first 2 were very very painful now with black baby number 3 on the way we are excited.

So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150
I like them to cum in me

Back