Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150

I would tell her big, heavily hung, massive, long and thick bbc lover to plant his black seed inside her just as the above photos portrayed, then have me clean out her well, freshly fucked pussy of all that black seed

I'd
Well, I think a central part of being a cuckold is relinquishing all expectations of controlling your wife's sex life. Therefore, in some ways the cuckold has no say in the matter of aspects of her relationship with her lover/lovers. Ideally she and only she decides if her sex is exposed to her lover's cum. I think that most cuckolds are supremely turned on at the thought that their wife offers her sex bare back to her lover/lovers - even to the point of being titillated at the chance that she falls pregnant to her lover, while maybe hoping that she is careful about her birth control in real life terms.

But titillated or not, being a cuckold is to surrender all expectations of influencing your wife's sexual relations with her lovers. The decision to offer her sex open and unprotected is for her, in her new relationship.[/quot

I'd love to be there between her lovely thighs licking, sucking that huge creampie from depths of her well satisfied, well fucked married white pussy

I imagine a woman allowing a guy (regardless of color) to cum inside her is a lot of times determined by how well the guy, fucking her, is pleasing her.
I recall many incidencies where the girl didn't want to fuck because she wasn't on birth control, or was on her monthly, or whatever. I'd always say, well, let me eat your pussy then, and many would allow that, but once those orgasms started hitting her, she was practically begging me to fuck her. Same with that black cock ... she doesn't want that black seed inside her UNTIL she starts having orgasms, then, even though her head is saying "no, don't cum in me" ... her pussy is yelling "ohhhhh pleazzzzzzzz cum inside me" ... never fails! :)

I don't believe in making a woman do what she doesn't want to do, but I believe in helping her change her mind about it. ;)

Hard to say no when you have a bbc inside you and you are rolling from orgasm to orgasm....anything he wants at that time I tend to agree to...my husband calls it the multi-orgasmic factor. Get me to that place and my pussy makes all my decisions.

Yup, just like us men when our dicks get hard we become prone to making irrational decisions, same with a woman getting her pussy eaten and having one orgasm after the other. I don't care what she's saying BEFORE you start eating her pussy, she'll soon be BEGGING for a good fucking, and she's gonna let you cum anywhere you want as long as those orgasms continue. Works every time!

Why fuck a BBC and not let him cum inside?It's only natural
Because some white women realize if they get pregnant, they're mostly on their own. They'll either be getting an abortion or raising a black baby by themselves. Its for sure most black men aren't going to hang around to either help raise the baby or pay MORE baby support. Statistics prove that much! ;)

because a married white couple would have a lot of explaining to do givin birth to a black baby, what would the neighbours say !!!

because a married white couple would have a lot of explaining to do givin birth to a black baby, what would the neighbours say !!!
I think that is what the real fear...and the excitement is. When you let any man fuck your wife bareback and they cum inside her you do risk pregnancy and when it is a black man that does the deed you up the ante. If my wife ever got pregnant from a black coupling and kept the baby, what would the neighbors, friends and family say? Amie is a native Southerner from a super conservative religious family who would really frown if she had a mixed race baby, especially with us being married for over 10 years. It would be so obvious she had slept around outside the marriage when black baby comes out, there would be no denying it.
As I have related in my stories about her interracial adventures she has always taken them bareback and they have cum inside her and that sight along with the sounds and smells of her black lovers making love to her just blew my mind and my load! One evening she even took full loads from eight different strange black cocks!amie missionary good one! crop copy.jpg

Back