Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
My wife wouldn't want it any other way. She loves the way a man's cum feels inside her pussy. Personally, I would have many BBC's cum inside her. Natural is the ONLY way to go.

Hey guys we have a BBC that will only cum in my mouth... how do I get him to cum in her like her other bulls?
I love when she barebacks and she gets the load because then I can fuck her..
...he pulls out grabs me and stuffs his huge cock in my mouth and fills it...last time I had to hold his load in my mouth as I fucked my misstress... then she told me to cum and to swallow...
how to get him to fill her pussy... hold his ball in???fisting,slutwife,gangbang 067.JPGslut cockold hubby 00620120126110736144.JPG

Hey guys we have a BBC that will only cum in my mouth... how do I get him to cum in her like her other bulls?
I love when she barebacks and she gets the load because then I can fuck her..
...he pulls out grabs me and stuffs his huge cock in my mouth and fills it...last time I had to hold his load in my mouth as I fucked my misstress... then she told me to cum and to swallow...
how to get him to fill her pussy... hold his ball in???View attachment 93628View attachment 93629

If that's where he wants to cum and your Wife is OK with it, do as he wishes. It may be a power trip thing for him to use a white husbands mouth as his cum dump after fucking the white wife.
Which is more important: giving him his pleasure in exchange for the fucking he gives your Wife or having it your way, which you apparently get to enjoy with her other lovers anyway?

View attachment 92322 View attachment 92321

Isnt that what most cuck's long for?
View attachment 92322 View attachment 92321

Isnt that what most cuck's long for?
The last pic is awesome, this is one well fucked niggas whore, just look at the size and how wrecked both her pussy and ass is. If thats her cucked hubby, being fed the sacred black seed, he must be one lucky cuck to eat from such a well used pussy or ass . This whore is a credit to her white race of black owned sluts. Hopefully ALL white women will have pussys and ass,s like this. Wonder what her mouth is like??????

The last pic is awesome, this is one well fucked niggas whore, just look at the size and how wrecked both her pussy and ass is. If thats her cucked hubby, being fed the sacred black seed, he must be one lucky cuck to eat from such a well used pussy or ass . This whore is a credit to her white race of black owned sluts. Hopefully ALL white women will have pussys and ass,s like this. Wonder what her mouth is like??????
Please refrain from using "'N" word...not here! (Trust me cuckolded wimp)...

Please refrain from using "'N" word...not here! (Trust me cuckolded wimp)...
Sir this was no slur or detremental use of the N word, But one of reverence and love for the blackman, who i most readily accept as my superior and my master. I feel mortified that you have taken it as an insult, and i most heartily beg your forgivness. I used the word, as my wifes master and friends use it. Once again im sorry for any offence caused,

Sir this was no slur or detremental use of the N word, But one of reverence and love for the blackman, who i most readily accept as my superior and my master. I feel mortified that you have taken it as an insult, and i most heartily beg your forgivness. I used the word, as my wifes master and friends use it. Once again im sorry for any offence caused,

Frankly you can NOT be as mortified as me if I had to ask you to refrain from the use of the term. ACTUALLY the term is ONLY used by members of our culture - we will ONLY accept the use of the term within our own culture with and to each other - it is OUR "badge of honor" for our people tolerating the bullshit manner in which this country (U.S.A.) has treated and negatively "revered" us for so long. There is NO Caucasian allowed to call us this term (not even former president William Jefferson Clinton); therefore, now matter how much your intent to "revere" us as your master and superior species to you, let's just leave it at that, Because in the back of THIS black man mind, the "n-word" is not accepted or tolerated from a Caucasian as "reverential".

This is why we say,"if you ain't Black you don't understand." And until now you did not understand. I hope that you do now Cuckolded wimp.

Frankly you can NOT be as mortified as me if I had to ask you to refrain from the use of the term. ACTUALLY the term is ONLY used by members of our culture - we will ONLY accept the use of the term with our own culture with and to each other - it is OUR "badge of honor" for our people tolerating the bullshit this country (U.S.A.), for so long. There is NO Caucasian allowed to call us this tern (not even former president William Jefferson Clinton); therefore, now matter how much your intent to "revere" us as your master and superior species to you, let's just leave it at that, Because in the back of THIS black man the "n-word" is not tolerated from a Caucasian.

This is why we say,"if you ain't Black you don't understand." And until now you did not understand. I hope that you do now Cuckolded wimp.
Yes sir i do now understand and thank you for explaining.

theres only one place a master bull seed belongs thats deep inside a married or non married white sluts slave pussy!!!! they are here for black men sexual pleasures and lust.....peirod

It's something the white cuck or his woman have no control of. Whether on not she has hubbys blessing when a whitefemale is embedded with a huge black cock, his trementous power and determination to breed her is something mom nature has control and no matter how much she's fears being a white mom to a negro baby she can't let him pull out and begs for him to cum in her.

Very true! Just to add that the Black Stud has not control of either. Once his huge cock is inside a a bare pussy, and gets close to depositing his seed, the stud is not in control. mom nature takes control. The Black Stud could not pull out if he wanted to. He has no choice expect to push his cock as deeply as possible.

It's something the white cuck or his woman have no control of. Whether on not she has hubbys blessing when a whitefemale is embedded with a huge black cock, his trementous power and determination to breed her is something mom nature has control and no matter how much she's fears being a white mom to a negro baby she can't let him pull out and begs for him to cum in her.

Very true! Just to add that the Black Stud has not control of either. Once his huge cock is inside a a bare pussy, and gets close to depositing his seed, the stud is not in control. mom nature takes control. The Black Stud could not pull out if he wanted to. He has no choice expect to push his cock as deeply as possible.

Very true! Just to add that the Black Stud has not control of either. Once his huge cock is inside a a bare pussy, and gets close to depositing his seed, the stud is not in control. mom nature takes control. The Black Stud could not pull out if he wanted to. He has no choice expect to push his cock as deeply as possible.[/quot IAGREE with you whiteboy4blacks totally natural for the white pussy to want to be breed by the superior more powerful mighty black cock than the wimpy little whiteboi cock so yes the white women wants the black bulls seed in her womb!

Back