Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
i eat bbc creampies
I tend to go into descriptions, but so simple and factual statement. My wife and I met a black gentlemen in South Florida last year whom was new to this lifestyle. I looked at him squarely and said , 'as soon as you orgasm inside of her or shoot it on her, the only thing I would respectful ask you--is if you can immediately get off of her and let me have the extreme pleasure to kiss and suck her off'. He looked at me like I was a twisted sick white cuck.

Each to their own. If a female like its just obliged dont be a pussy just do it. If she doesnt want you to do it than rspect it thats the rules of the game. But most Black guys when we get a women behind closed doors shes not going to think about protection shes going to enjoy the moment and take that BBC raw to fufiill her needs. Enjoy life who cares aslong as she gets off and you do to.
That sounds just right let every one do there own thing, but its nice to see cream running out of a used Pussy

That sounds just right let every one do there own thing, but its nice to see cream running out of a used Pussy

Especially when the wife degrades the hubby with the whole sexual thing. She is standing there, freshly fucked, with her wedding ring on, bold legged, sperm dripping out of her vagina, she grabs a cigarette and lights it--then looks at you the cuckold---and says "Are you ready to suck it all out of your wife now hun"?

Last edited:
So natural and perfectly wonderful! This is what it is all about. Not the BBC that walks through the door and fucks your wife and then leaves. This aura! 100%! Fucking hot, dark and taboo. I watched the wife the other night fuck 2 BBC, both bare back and she got cummed in. Then they drank, smoked and got high. I am watching and off to the side jacking off getting huge orgasms! All three humiliating me, flipping finger, laughing, coming up close and spitting on my dick. She was between both of them on a couch, smoking, drinking and talking to them. She was even giving one a fucking manicure (we own a nail shop and hair salon) fuck! I came like 4 times in one fucking hour!!!!!!

She is sitting there bold legged, cum dripping from her fucked married pussy, both of them with nice limp thick cocks. They are looking at a pizza menu trying to place an order. I am across the room with an erection jacking off. Fucking Haven!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear it. Love the aura and the after sex stuff as well as all the prep and get ready more than the action itself.

Back