Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150
I'd love to clean that up

My wife's found a new young stud, he's been happy to unload inside her. Dropped 2 loads in her last Tuesday.
She loves him up now and he's a regular official said now.she liked him fucking the Cum out of her and so she sucked it clean each time. Lucky guy.
i like to take the guys load into me too......never been lucky enough to get pregnant by bbc,but it hasnt stopped me trying

I think it depends on the situation, I usually use protection with new bulls until I feel comfortable with them, though there are exceptions depending on how we click. Hubby and I already talked about it and would he said he would happily raise the potential baby as his own, we have family who with mixed children and the family is not too much of a concern in hubbies mind as everyone was very accepting of the situation

29424367883_e16e573137_o.gif

So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did it feel?

Yes my wife lets anyone she fucks cum inside her. In fact that's the reason for fucking to her. She loves feeling a mans cum spraying her insides as he cums. If a guys not going to cum inside her she won't let him fuck her. And I love it when men cum inside her cause it feels so good when I fuck her after their done.

How did it feel?

just the way we like it :threesome:

After our second baby was born my wife decided to have her tubes tied without telling me. She had a black boyfriend on the side and wanted his semen inside her. I knew nothing about what she was doing, but did have my suspicion that something wasn't quite right. Well the doctor didn't do the best job in tying the tubes and my cheating wife got pregnant by her black lover. I would not let her get an abortion, so right before she was due to give birth the truth came out. She gave birth to a little black baby and decided to go live with her lover. Two months later she caught him fucking her best friend. She came begging back looking for a place to live and someone to help support her and her love baby. I know I was crazy to do it, but I loved her and felt bad for the situation she had put herself in. I was also a little turned on by what a slut she had become. It became the launching point of some fun interracial swinging. Several times we have frequented a local interracial club to our mutual satisfaction. Following each visit we each share our experience and the level of our satisfaction. My wife no longer needs to cheat, but immensely enjoys her intimacy with young black studs

Back