Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
So at a get together with the wife and black studs, Did you both agree he would pull out, but later when he starts to cum the wife in a momment of passion tells the guy to cum inside her?
How did your white BF, husband react?
How did it feel?

Do you let black men cum in you? In a gang bang, yes or no?
Does your husband like it?
How does it feel or make the sex feel?

View attachment 16149View attachment 16150[/QU

The first time i let him cum in me was incredible. we had agreed not to do that but when im in missionary i need to finish, i told him not to stop. my hubby came too. only his was on the floor :)

View attachment 41036
This is true I have watched my wife do a co-worker and he filled her up then I found a another black guy that was bigger.He did her in front of me and the potions and her cumming like I have never seen was hot. I loved watching her get it from him and he asked her where she wanted his sperm and she said fill me I want to feel it. Doggie style he held her shoulders and pulled her back on to him and in no time you could see her mouth drop open as he filled her tight pussy.
Simply beautiful, another photo. Does not matter, 'Barbie Type' or not, skinny, big, thick, BBW, mixed white, whatever. The beauty of it, is the superior man behind the receptacle emptying into her. She is property, he is the valued and superior prize.

Ive been setting up with a bull for wife again. we were going over details and saying he really likes her and how hot she is and going to worship her and fill her pussy with his cum. I told him she does not take birth control and hates condoms. He said I don't give a fuck I'm not wasting one ounce of cum she is taking it all. I said I'm worried of her getting pregnant he said that's your problem! spoken like a real bull

All that cum needs to get emptied somewhere, especially on your wife's pussy.

Absolutely gorgeous! Erection just looking at that cock and its sperm. That is what my wife taught me to crave and I do crave it with huge desire!!! The thicker and the more it smells, the harder and better it is! Sometimes her bull will not pull out and other times they will. When I am up close and the Bull pulls out and then shoots his load, it is that much more erotic and simply, wonderful!

I love tongue fucking her when she's full of other men's cum. She loves it when I suck their cum out.
Something sexy as all fucking hell! The sight of it, the smell of it, maybe the taboo'ness of it all. But going down on your wife that was just freshly fucked and came in or on is totally HOT! As far as what some say, high-risk sex, fuck women take sperm all the time in every hole they have and swallow it as well. No difference. To me, I get hotter and sexier with my erection harder and ready to relieve than I would if I fucked the wife in a straight setting.

Last edited:
Back