Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
hmmm, has to be black, has to be long and fat, needs to be (ab)used multiple times and most importantly
that's what the lifestyles all about, you happy and satisfied so is he
You ess and full of Panama.
needs to be able to drop lots of loads of hot, sticky and smelly sperm into my wife's pussy and then
usually i'm very happy and so is she :)
My Lover likes to come in my Mouth initially and as we usually have an evening session, he later comes inside me, that allows my " Cuck " to perform "Clean up " duties !

I asked my Hotwife this question and she replied
"originally we agreed only protected sex but deep down I always want a stranger's real meat inside me and wish for him to cum inside me also, I always play hard to get and ******* condom on the Bull or ONS but in fact its a game, I want him to feel repressed with a condom and then release him by removing it half way so that he fucks me harder, longer and will come inside me, that's what I feel and I know you love to watch me take it bareback anyway..." Yes shes right, only bareback with dropping of serious load inside her is a real cuckold experience :)

I told my husband 6 years ago that black men have been fucking me and yes I always take their cum in my pussy!He was heartbroken but it doesnt matter because these men have come to own my pussy and I love satisfying them and I love the way they fuck me and pump me full of cum!He has grown to love seeing me whore myself out to black men and even encourages me to keep fucking black guys and I do ALOT!!! ;)

Yeah it's a turn on to see your woman taken all the way by rough black men. Wish I had a white GF to train for bbc.

Do the women cum much at the same time he his cumming inside her?
maybe you could let a bbc take you roughly and pretend you are the gf

I asked my Hotwife this question and she replied
"originally we agreed only protected sex but deep down I always want a stranger's real meat inside me and wish for him to cum inside me also, I always play hard to get and ******* condom on the Bull or ONS but in fact its a game, I want him to feel repressed with a condom and then release him by removing it half way so that he fucks me harder, longer and will come inside me, that's what I feel and I know you love to watch me take it bareback anyway..." Yes shes right, only bareback with dropping of serious load inside her is a real cuckold experience :)
Absolutely hot! I want to see my wife take another mans load

how many women would even know if the guy was wearing a condom if she did not see him put it on and if you are going bareback you need to know the other persons history for health reasons

wife has had many loads in her or on her she even had guys cum on her feet , but many men want to blow in hubbys mouth
. Very curious here. Some black studs can't wait to cum in hubbies mouth and others won't go near it. Same with pegging the husband. Many prefer husband was elsewhere and others want him tied in a chair in a chasitiy device watching as wives moan and groan and have multiple orgasms and beg for more big black cock
How the world is changing. Smile

Back