Letting them cum in her?

Do you let them cum in you in a GB or did you change your mind and let them do it?

• Total voters
There is a wide variety of what people like and it even changes depending on the situation, some bulls do not want the hubby even in the same room while others want to do the hubby along with his wife. This is true regardless of race and the wife often responds to the different bulls differently

they can be when they want do you want to be a nice bad catholic girl
Perhaps its more generalized. Women who are taught that sex is evil. Or that interracial sex is a sin. Find themselves in difficult quandries after the most passionate stimulating orgasmic sex with some young black stud

my great aunts were catholic and they fucked lots of different men besides their husbands and had ******* with them and felt no guilt. My married aunt gave her boyfriend a beating and left him sitting besides the tracks while she sang I left my baby crying by the railroad tracks. I would never underestimate a woman or guess what they will do

You really think so
Yeah, I second that. Catholic gals are filled with all the "morality" nonsense and that makes them repress their desires during their teenage years and early adulthood. Then some time along as they develop further into womanhood, they tend to realize all the fun to be had and all that they missed. At this time, they bursting with desires, but still afraid of being perceived as loosing their morals. So they repress those desires, maybe get married and hope that the desires will be satisfied in marriage or go away. Quite often it doesn't go away because there too many to be satisfied by the one husband, who's probably the only guy they have been with in some cases. By this time, they know they are going to get their desires fulfilled, it's just a matter of the situation. Can they do it discreetly? What excuse to use for squelching the guilt? Who is the right person to bring out their inner slut - anything less than toe-curling eruptions is a disappointment? Once the "situation" is right, the good Catholic girl will eagerly let her freak fly. The lucky guy who gets to bring her slut out is in for a treat! That good Catholic girl will be so bursting with desires, she just may wanna do everything in her head all at once. And she will certainly do everything in the guy's head. So Yes! You Catholic girls are the best! I love fucking women who's desires have been repressed by religion or some other reason. They often already know their bodies cuz they've been playing out their fantasies by themselves for a long time. They will cum hard and often a lot. And like I said, almost anything goes. You can get the pussy, asshole, mouth...heck, use your imagination. You can fuck em in any taboo place, provided you can assure no exposure. For some, if the situation is just right, you may even get to fuck em or feel them up in religious places. Catholic girls? Yeah, yawl the best!

Yeah, I second that. Catholic gals are filled with all the "morality" nonsense and that makes them repress their desires during their teenage years and early adulthood. Then some time along as they develop further into womanhood, they tend to realize all the fun to be had and all that they missed. At this time, they bursting with desires, but still afraid of being perceived as loosing their morals. So they repress those desires, maybe get married and hope that the desires will be satisfied in marriage or go away. Quite often it doesn't go away because there too many to be satisfied by the one husband, who's probably the only guy they have been with in some cases. By this time, they know they are going to get their desires fulfilled, it's just a matter of the situation. Can they do it discreetly? What excuse to use for squelching the guilt? Who is the right person to bring out their inner slut - anything less than toe-curling eruptions is a disappointment? Once the "situation" is right, the good Catholic girl will eagerly let her freak fly. The lucky guy who gets to bring her slut out is in for a treat! That good Catholic girl will be so bursting with desires, she just may wanna do everything in her head all at once. And she will certainly do everything in the guy's head. So Yes! You Catholic girls are the best! I love fucking women who's desires have been repressed by religion or some other reason. They often already know their bodies cuz they've been playing out their fantasies by themselves for a long time. They will cum hard and often a lot. And like I said, almost anything goes. You can get the pussy, asshole, mouth...heck, use your imagination. You can fuck em in any taboo place, provided you can assure no exposure. For some, if the situation is just right, you may even get to fuck em or feel them up in religious places. Catholic girls? Yeah, yawl the best!
Thanks so much for your clear reasoning of our psyches. I know from experience that when we finally give ourselves over to our most prurient, basic, repressed, fantasies, it is a joy to life them out!! FLAGRANTLY

Back