Please login or become a member to view
LOVE a leash round my neck directing me

:sex:

This is wifey .. she asked for the collar..came with a leather leash but she wants a chain one.. when I'm fucking her and she was wearing it she asked me if I was ready to hand over the leash and power to another? She wants to be leashed and collared while hes fucking her from behind

Attachments

• received_928795550967994.jpeg
    received_928795550967994.jpeg
    322.2 KB · Views: 199
A collar, like a wedding ring is a symbol that you are taken, but unlike a wedding ring it means more, that you are owned. A leash identifies the owner to whom you belong. Being collared and leashed is a way of training us as Newbies. It is also a reminder of who and what we are and our place and our purpose.

Last edited:
A collar, like a wedding ring is a symbol that you are taken, but unlike a wedding ring it means more, that you are owned. A leash identifies the owner to whom you belong. Being collared and leashed is a way of training us as Newbies. It is also a reminder of who and what we are and our place and our purpose.
That is a great summary of the situation! I think of a collar as a constant reminder of being owned. Whereas a leash usually means some sort of activity is about to happen. Like when I need to pee and he puts my leash on, then we are going outside to do my business in the backyard.

Back