Leash training

That is a great summary of the situation! I think of a collar as a constant reminder of being owned. Whereas a leash usually means some sort of activity is about to happen. Like when I need to pee and he puts my leash on, then we are going outside to do my business in the backyard.
So your Black Master takes you outside to piss like a dog? I assume you are naked when he walks you outside to piss.

My name is Theresa. I have a white husband, but I am Black Owned pathetic fat pig slut wife that craves abuse by my BLACK MASTERView attachment 3655594
You look like a beautiful fun loving excited fine married white Lady and a well trained dog for black men to enjoy using.
Your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

secretslut1234 mmmm what an ass..in that position, I'd kneel behind you, lick your asshole and pussy from behind. Then fuck you deep, grab you by the hips, give it to you good. If I may ask, where are you from, gorgeous hot body, and how long have you've been leashed trained?

Sincitybbcwife are you looking for a bbc to train you or have you've found one? I'm a bbc in the Northern California( Fairfield) area....an hour from Sacramento...looking for a submissive wife to train.

Sincitybbcwife are you looking for a bbc to train you or have you've found one? I'm a bbc in the Northern California( Fairfield) area....an hour from Sacramento...looking for a submissive wife to train.
Still looking. Have a few BBC friends we play with on a semi-regular basis, but none that fit that mold of a dominant BBC slut trainer... Just joined this site recently (after being on others without much luck in the cuckold arena) and hoping to change that! We split our time between Las Vegas and Inland Empire area of So CA for work. The idea of being on a leash and passed around the room by a dominant bull daddy is one that we both get off to frequently.

Back