Leash training

Would you be willing to add me in as an addition to the bbcs you already have? Are you still looking?I'm looking aswell...would like to train a wife place her on a leash. My bbc. Dominance wishes control for a submissive wife. how are you enjoying the site? You travel from Vegas to Southern California...you ever stop over in the Northern area? If so, please look me up!

Omg I wish I could find a dom bull like this in the Inland Empire area of So CA or Las Vegas. We (hubby and I) definitely need to be leash trained together. Plenty of men want to fuck and have fun, but few understand like those in this thread that a major part of the pleasure is psychological!! The search continues... lol Love the thread!
I like you ;)

I enjoy turning my submissive wife over to a black bull with a collar and leash to make her his whore.
The photos of the black guy fucking your wife's mouth while he holds her leash is very exciting. You are a very lucky man to be married to a well trained white slut and a very exciting Lady.

Very exciting that
Still looking. Have a few BBC friends we play with on a semi-regular basis, but none that fit that mold of a dominant BBC slut trainer... Just joined this site recently (after being on others without much luck in the cuckold arena) and hoping to change that! We split our time between Las Vegas and Inland Empire area of So CA for work. The idea of being on a leash and passed around the room by a dominant bull daddy is one that we both get off to frequently.
Very exciting that you and your lucky husband both enjoy the idea of you being on a leash and passed around the room by a dominant bull.

Still looking. Have a few BBC friends we play with on a semi-regular basis, but none that fit that mold of a dominant BBC slut trainer... Just joined this site recently (after being on others without much luck in the cuckold arena) and hoping to change that! We split our time between Las Vegas and Inland Empire area of So CA for work. The idea of being on a leash and passed around the room by a dominant bull daddy is one that we both get off to frequently.
I have a duel leash and two collars for the both of you 😉

How many of you have been involved with leash training of a white woman, either as the woman being trained or as the black man training her? It teaches quite a lesson about what we are and our roles in life.
Seeing wife in a leash hold by bull creates a ultimate excitement in me that the thought of it makes me hard and precum.

Please login or become a member to view

:sex:
Sexy as hell.

A collar, like a wedding ring is a symbol that you are taken, but unlike a wedding ring it means more, that you are owned. A leash identifies the owner to whom you belong. Being collared and leashed is a way of training us as Newbies. It is also a reminder of who and what we are and our place and our purpose.
Oh YES...?

Back