Leash training

My bitch had a leash and a dog collar that I keep in a jewelry box, when we have a scene we have a ritual where she kneels before me, states that she'd my slave and I put it on her. On the collar is a dog tag I got made that has her name on one side and 'if this bitch is found, please call...." on the other. She also has a matching anklet (smaller dog collar) she wears when she goes out sometimes, same tags on it.

Wearing a leash and collar is such a turn on. Wanna be owned by black men.
You look beautiful with that big black cock fucking your beautiful married white face while you wear a dog collar and leash. Wearing the dog collar and leash shows proper respect for your Black Master and Owner.
Did your lucky husband take the picture?
Your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

My bitch had a leash and a dog collar that I keep in a jewelry box, when we have a scene we have a ritual where she kneels before me, states that she'd my slave and I put it on her. On the collar is a dog tag I got made that has her name on one side and 'if this bitch is found, please call...." on the other. She also has a matching anklet (smaller dog collar) she wears when she goes out sometimes, same tags on it.
Is your bitch a married white slut? Very exciting that you had a ritual where she kneels before you, states that she is your slave and you put her dog collar and leash on her.The dog collar with the dog tag you got made that has her name on one side and 'if this bitch is found, please call...." on the other is very exciting also; very degrading, please call to return my dog, the white Lady is your dog and bitch. Hot that she also has a matching anklet (smaller dog collar) she wears when she goes out sometimes, same tags on it. How do people react to it?

Back