Light bondage and cuck humiliation?

bbclovingslut

Couple
Real Person
Are any bbc into tying up a white chick and or her husband? I love being tied to a spreader bar bent over and dug out but don't find many black men that are into it. Or guys that would enjoy showing up to my husband naked caged and tied to a chair in the corner and me with a collar and leash kneeling just waiting on your command. You could tie me up too and make him watch as you filled me all the way up and fucked me like a good little slut. Fill me with cum and then have me straddle his face and make his pathetic ass slurp your whole load from my stretched and used pussy?

Are any bbc into tying up a white chick and or her husband? I love being tied to a spreader bar bent over and dug out but don't find many black men that are into it. Or guys that would enjoy showing up to my husband naked caged and tied to a chair in the corner and me with a collar and leash kneeling just waiting on your command. You could tie me up too and make him watch as you filled me all the way up and fucked me like a good little slut. Fill me with cum and then have me straddle his face and make his pathetic ass slurp your whole load from my stretched and used pussy?
Wish I was your hubby, would make this a regular thing.

Woow! It is vert wild but I will.like an experience like this. Can be very kinky

Damn you sound exactly like my type of couple 😋

Back