Leash training

Any time thoughts of your former lifestyle return -- thoughts of independence, being on your own, etc. -- a collar or leash reminds you that lifestyle is gone for good.

Ohhhhhh that's true Mr. TrainerKarl. i hadn't realized that. Time to time i remember when i wasn't pussy free, and when i wasn't a faggot always available to every ALPHA MEN. At that moments i can't explain exactly what happens to me, but the collar and the leash kind of dissolve those thoughts as it wasn't me who was living that life.

Read a lot of the comments here & to each his or her own but as I was told and shown in southern cali (because I wanted to learn collar & leash lead & saw a pro!) & prefer to do is "Psychological" & understand sex is nothing without the mind!
simply put the "Collar" is what that person "wants" some women want the collar because for some it shows "Power" meaning behind closed doors this is what I am no compromise (and they mostly or sometimes do not want a leash & want you to be aware of that ) , and for some "Submission" meaning at that time they want someone to have complete control over their desires & want to submit to the other or others desires at that time , but most importantly the "Leash" is for what you "Need" !
As I understood it

That is the bottom line -- and of course the same can be said for a collar.

A leash serves a physical purpose in training as a way of guiding and restraining but more important is its psychological role. You know that you are not your own person. Any time thoughts of your former lifestyle return -- thoughts of independence, being on your own, etc. -- a collar or leash reminds you that lifestyle is gone for good. You are subject to your owner.
bdsmlr-9603362-UuosfTotzi.gif

Leash and collar are each important factors in a dom/sub relationship. A collar is a woman's constant reminder of her subjugation to her owner. It may be plain, like a dog collar, or fancy, like an elegant choker, but she knows what it means and what she is. I use a leash more in training a newbie and for certain activities like "going for a walk" outside when she has to pee. The symbolism is another strong reminder.

Leash and collar are each important factors in a dom/sub relationship. A collar is a woman's constant reminder of her subjugation to her owner. It may be plain, like a dog collar, or fancy, like an elegant choker, but she knows what it means and what she is. I use a leash more in training a newbie and for certain activities like "going for a walk" outside when she has to pee. The symbolism is another strong reminder.
👍🏿👍🏿👍🏿

Love to wear a collar for date night. It sets a tone of what I am looking for plus I like the way people look at me - both those that love it and those who are disgusted lol. I find when I am meeting a new guy he sees the collar and he gets a look in his eye and I know it’s going to be a demanding night. Only been leashed a couple times but they were kind of timid about it.
67B5C81D-DC9F-40F1-8846-05D7F0467A7C.jpeg2A92F168-52C8-4EFC-8D9A-6C153387E61C.jpeg

Back