Are there dominant woman teaching others?

My gf trained me on our master's command how to suck cock, take it in the ass and how to behave during their intercourses.
she made me a better servent for the BNWO.

She also did this with one of her friends.

I am interested whether there are other woman who train others to live this lifestyle.

My gf trained me on our master's command how to suck cock, take it in the ass and how to behave during their intercourses.

I am interested whether there are other woman who train others to live this lifestyle.
I have not "trained" but I have introduced a few. Most have been happy, some chickened out when it was time for the panties to drop, and a few had it turn into a total sh!t storm of problems.

I have been around a dom couple where the blk wife has "trained" the white couple. Basically, she told them what to do, what to wear and so on.

It does and it's a reality check for many on here. If you are willing to get snipped for this.......I'd be shocked. Most (and rightly so) would think it's fun to think about, but actually calling to make the apt seems too far to take the fun.
I would. As long as we were in a situation that called for it. It would be up to my partner more than anything. But if she truly wanted her bulls baby, I’d do it for them

It does and it's a reality check for many on here. If you are willing to get snipped for this.......I'd be shocked. Most (and rightly so) would think it's fun to think about, but actually calling to make the apt seems too far to take the fun.
I got my vasectomy about two months prior to our marriage day. I then had to have two tests confirming that I was definitively negative for live cells before my wife, and would have sex. But all the BNWO things weren't on our minds at all. I've only read one other person on this forum who stated he had this done after his wife had committed to going black. Whether he was stating the truth only he knows that for certain.

I have not "trained" but I have introduced a few. Most have been happy, some chickened out when it was time for the panties to drop, and a few had it turn into a total sh!t storm of problems.

I have been around a dom couple where the blk wife has "trained" the white couple. Basically, she told them what to do, what to wear and so on.

Perfect. Yes plz.

My gf qasnt dominate but she did include other women with her bull. About 2 total who never knew about the bnwo life. A big shout out should be neversatisfiedxo. She "recruited" so many others into the life.

Back