• No

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

john1984

Male
Gold Member
From
Spain
Are here black man who like to teach/training couple ?
In my opinion a young couple who enter in this lifestyle doesn't know what to do. For husband/bf is more easier because he will just stay and see but for wife is difficult because beeing new to this she didn't know how to please a black man.
Sucking his bbc, balls, deep troath him, how many minutes she need to suck him, swallow... ? As well husband / bf didn't know what to tell her to be ok for bull.
For coue is a dilemma.

Here are a lot of black man and woman that know and can give information for us new couple how to manage this situation.

In my opinion a young couple who enter in this lifestyle doesn't know what to do. For husband/bf is more easier because he will just stay and see but for wife is difficult because beeing new to this she didn't know how to please a black man.
Sucking his bbc, balls, deep troath him, how many minutes she need to suck him, swallow... ? As well husband / bf didn't know what to tell her to be ok for bull.
For coue is a dilemma.

Here are a lot of black man and woman that know and can give information for us new couple how to manage this situation.
I'm a middle aged Irish Catholic and I was always trying to get a glimpse of the baddest black cats in my school while playing sports and I had a great experience with my 1st time as a black mans female replacement for the night and I was so attracted to him i was asked to be a on-call slut for my new male black lover

For coue is a dilemma.

Attachments

• BLACK-OWNED WORLD.pdf
    273.1 KB · Views: 139
Back